Talk

Advanced search

Why won't my child go the f*** to sleep

(11 Posts)
Makeupbabes Wed 01-Jun-16 21:54:10

He's only had a 40 minute nap today (usually has about 2 hours) & he's still friggen awake now, it's so bloody annoying! Aibu to want a few hours In the evening to myself? I swear he's scared of missing anything 😤

soundslikethat Wed 01-Jun-16 21:58:08

My 15 month old just went to sleep! And my 4yo is still awake. I've given up on getting more than 30-60 mins adult time night, it's easier now I've just accepted that. When I do get more I don't know what to do with it!

Sorry, not very helpful, but you're not alone!

Jelliedeels Wed 01-Jun-16 22:00:24

How old ?

Zaurak Wed 01-Jun-16 22:00:43

You're not alone. Resettling mine for the fifth time this evening. Not even sure what I'd do with time to myself any more.
Sucks flowers

twinkletoedelephant Wed 01-Jun-16 22:02:02

All 3 of mine are up and down like yo yos tonight is it a full moon??

BrianCoxReborn Wed 01-Jun-16 22:04:26

I'm lying here with my 3 yo who is wide-a-fucking-wake.

His dad had him today and decided, after an uncharacteristic 5pm nap, to wake him at 7pm. FUCKING IDIOT.

So now, my OH is downstairs waiting for me, having come over for a rare mid-week bit of time together, and I'm stuck up here getting more and more wound up.

starry0ne Wed 01-Jun-16 22:04:41

It sounds the opposite of the early morning thread...I am sure someone will be along soon to tell you they wouldn't allow there child to be awake at this time.
brew cuppa to keep you going..

Junosmum Wed 01-Jun-16 22:28:26

Resettling mine for the third time. Gerry. You are not alone

soundslikethat Thu 02-Jun-16 21:00:51

Mine was up at 6am this morning too sad. I need a place on this thread and the early morning one!

Stylingwax Thu 02-Jun-16 21:04:21

My 3 year old is down and usually (touching all wood) fairly reliable until he gets into my bed in the small hours.
I am sitting by my 4 month olds cot reinserting dummy every 10 seconds and praying.

FasterThanASnakeAndAMongoose Thu 02-Jun-16 21:08:06

I know you're not thirsty that's bullshit grin

youtu.be/hFkd0e2IjnI

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now