Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think it's impossible to find somewhere to print my photo albums 😡

(10 Posts)
Princessofshoreditch Wed 25-May-16 11:35:51

I am wanting to get my wedding photos printed (after two years 😳). Every search throws up 'photo books' where the photo is printed directly onto the page of the book. All I want is high quality photos in an album. Obviously I want to spend a bit extra getting the photos printing to a higher quality rather than going to boots etc. Any recommendations?

hellsbellsmelons Wed 25-May-16 11:37:24

Why would any other printer be better than a Boots or an Asda printer?

MissBattleaxe Wed 25-May-16 11:39:09

Are they digital? You can order just the normal prints from Truprint then buy a posh album to put them in. The quality is very good and you can choose the size.

Princessofshoreditch Wed 25-May-16 11:39:11

I use these kinds of places for other photos but they aren't always particularly crisp. Also they will fade quicker. Or so I'm told

blackteaplease Wed 25-May-16 11:39:55

I don't think the quality would be any different, also all of the online companies do prints. You may need to look on the desktop sites rather than on a phone or iPad.

Lweji Wed 25-May-16 11:42:38

You can get online services such as
www.photobox.co.uk
uk.foto.com/

and then buy and put them in an album.

Paperchase, for example, is good for albums.
www.paperchase.co.uk/
Or Amazon

Lweji Wed 25-May-16 11:43:47

Online services do different quality paper and prints.

neonrainbow Wed 25-May-16 11:45:11

I got mine done from snapfish with a matte finish they look brilliant.

MissBattleaxe Wed 25-May-16 14:50:40

I think photos only fade quicker if they're in sunlight. I have 20 year old photos in an album that still look clear as day.

OldBeanbagz Wed 25-May-16 14:54:48

I'd use a professional photo printers if you want them doing properly. You should be able to find one locally or there's Loxley in Glasgow who do a lot by mail order.

Boot are ok otherwise, i don't have any experience of Asda but i've never been happy with the colour of Photobox.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now