Talk

Advanced search

to be very annoyed at DH

(12 Posts)
pimsandlemonade Mon 23-May-16 10:07:41

The plan was that i go drop off DS at nursery at 8.30 , then go to Tesco (and take baby DS along) and be back for 9.05 to take DH to the station.
Of all mornings today DS decided to not let go of me at the nursery so I didn't have enough time to go to Tesco.
Came back home, found DH in the garage and not getting ready, at 9.
Now 10 am he is finally ready, I've been waiting for an hour, baby DS is sleeping. Now he's pissed off that I don't want to drop him off and has to call a cab.

Costacoffeeplease Mon 23-May-16 10:13:05

Why was he not ready?

pimsandlemonade Mon 23-May-16 10:15:56

No reason. Just the usual of NEVER being on time for anything

araiba Mon 23-May-16 10:17:10

why is 10 instead of 9 such a problem?

Glassofwineneeded Mon 23-May-16 10:19:25

Grrrrrrrr! I feel for you! How annoying - what a horrible start to your week. Next time tell DH he has to make his own arrangements. You sort yourself and the kids out.

Costacoffeeplease Mon 23-May-16 10:20:48

Well if he unilaterally changed plans without discussion, then he gets a taxi. BUT is it really an issue for you to take him at 10 or are you just pissed off and spoiling for a fight?

pimsandlemonade Mon 23-May-16 10:23:51

Because even though I'm a SAHM at the moment i do also have plans.
By 10 i was expecting to have done the food shop and be in the garden working with baby DS sleeping in the buggy. Instead i have not done the shopping and can't go to work outside as baby now sleeping inside (monitor signal won't reach the end of the garden)
So I'm sitting here eating Nutella and bitching about my DH on mumsnet hmm

Costacoffeeplease Mon 23-May-16 10:24:47

So it's not all and then wink

Costacoffeeplease Mon 23-May-16 10:24:57

All bad then!!

pimsandlemonade Mon 23-May-16 10:25:53

Baby fell asleep just before 10, yes I could wake him, but most likely he would have ended up crying the whole way.
dH is gone now with a taxi

Costacoffeeplease Mon 23-May-16 10:29:05

Well maybe he'll be more organised next time

pimsandlemonade Mon 23-May-16 10:34:43

Actually he won't.
He is usually always late, I don't know why i fell for it. Should have just gone to Tesco and done my thing, but i couldn't because I can't stand the idea of making anyone wait for me and not sticking to the agreed time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now