Does anyone else have weird neighbours?

(115 Posts)
IDontGetYourProblem Wed 18-May-16 19:20:01

The man who lives below me, every time I fart he goes "ohh" I take it he can hear me but It is weird, why does he do this lol do you have weird neighbours?

VagueIdeas Wed 18-May-16 19:20:48

You must have astonishingly loud farts.

TheSpottedZebra Wed 18-May-16 19:21:31

Or no floor.

igglepiggleisanarsehole Wed 18-May-16 19:21:53

Are you sure you're not the weird neighbour with extremely loud farts? hmm

TaliZorahVasNormandy Wed 18-May-16 19:22:34

Yeah, do you have a foghorn for an arse?

TattyCat Wed 18-May-16 19:22:53

He might be in the middle of his dinner. He's not weird.

lulucappuccino Wed 18-May-16 19:23:28

What?! I feel for the guy!

FlyingElbows Wed 18-May-16 19:24:24

Tbh if I could hear my neighbours farming I'd being going "oooh" too! You must have very loud farts grin

IDontGetYourProblem Wed 18-May-16 19:24:42

lol I have carpet, he has never complained and says hello to me.

YoJesse Wed 18-May-16 19:25:20

WTAF I live in a flat with paperthin walls but have never heard another neighbour farts! Are you pressing your arse cheeks to the floor or something?

IDontGetYourProblem Wed 18-May-16 19:30:59

lol I do use my laptop on my coffee table and sit on the floor

SoleBizzz Wed 18-May-16 19:31:59

grin might be your imagination

kinkytoes Wed 18-May-16 19:39:41

Are you sure it's not an echo OP?

Familyof3or4 Wed 18-May-16 19:43:21

I used to live next to someone who bought a motor home and wanted to park in it his drive. He then proposed to pay to brick over my front garden so he could park
his car on there, so his car could stay off road too. He couldn't understand why my answer was no grin

Ughnotagain Wed 18-May-16 19:46:37

Pahaha

Maybe it's not him, it's you wink

AliceInUnderpants Wed 18-May-16 19:48:15

I think you may be the weird one.

EatShitDerek Wed 18-May-16 19:51:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MilesHuntsWig Wed 18-May-16 19:57:47

PMSL at the foghorn arse on the floor, sorry...

We once had snobby neighbours who didn't like the people in our close next door to us who rented. They were two women sharing a house and we're lovely!

Anyway, the snobby (and prejudiced) neighbours got it into their head that the "renters" (their term) were lesbians and started going through their recycling to "prove it".... WTAF??? We never knew what proof they were looking for...

MilesHuntsWig Wed 18-May-16 19:58:35

*were not we're (indeed prob still are!)

SquinkiesRule Wed 18-May-16 20:01:54

OMG Derek I remember that one. So it was your imagination?
I have a couple of weird neighbors, bit I'm afraid if I give examples it'll out me.

ClaudiaWankleman Wed 18-May-16 20:03:40

Ours moved in one day, stayed a night and then moved back across the country because they couldn't bear life in our (much nicer in my opinion) area.

They then rented the house out to some people who destroyed it by converting every room to grow cannabis. Apparently there were holes in walls, ceilings, floors, partial (supporting!) walls demolished etc.

MerrilySlidingAway Wed 18-May-16 20:06:07

We ARE the weird family.

Having said that we're seen as weird by a woman who was overheard threatening her 8 yr old daughter recently. The words used were 'if you don't get in the fucking paddling pool i'm going to kick you in the.fucking cunt you little shit'.

It's actually a really nice street, but due to a rather, vocal dd who developed MH issues as a result of her SN we are THAT family. I'm fine with that, id rather be seen as odd than hide behind a cloak of outraged decency whilst threatening to kick a child in the cunt 😏

MyDobbygotgivenasock Wed 18-May-16 20:08:49

I'm intrigued now Miles as to what lesbian recycling would be?
I'd love to know what they expected to find!

Ocado deliveries from the secret gay section of Waitrose?
None of my gay friends or family have interesting recycling, I'm so disappointed. I'm going to tell them they're letting the side down and need to start mocking up packaging for double-ended strap ons or something.

EatShitDerek Wed 18-May-16 20:11:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SummerRosie321 Wed 18-May-16 20:15:11

Derek maybe it was your neighbours post thinking you were following them to the loo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now