Talk

Advanced search

Swedish Hasbeen sandals

(16 Posts)
Girlwhowearsgoggles Wed 11-May-16 10:51:55

Any good?

Like the look of them but I'm looking for comfort too. This wooden sole business - what is you're experience of it? I like Birkenstocks or a Saltwater sandals but I fancy a change. Also my Saltwaters are a bit too thin-soled and I really feel the hard floor.

MsRinky Wed 11-May-16 13:05:49

I adore the look of them, but they aren't for doing much walking in, the wooden sole is even less forgiving than Saltwaters. I am currently loving these, they look a lot like one of my pairs of Hasbeens but have a footbed cork sole, like walking on clouds:

www.rubyshoesdayhebdenbridge.co.uk/womens-shoes-c4/womens-sandals-c16/yokono-yokono-sumba-003-low-wedge-peep-toe-sandal-p2376

Girlwhowearsgoggles Wed 11-May-16 14:54:36

Oh thanks . They look nice. I'm all for comfort. grin

SharingMichelle Wed 11-May-16 14:57:24

Adore tham MsRinky. Are you wide or narrow of foot? I have wide feet, wondering if they'll be any good for me.

AbelMancwitch Wed 11-May-16 15:59:30

I bought some SHs because I thought they were beautiful.

And they were - but OH MY GOD they hurt. The straps made my toes bleed and they were so uncomfortable to walk in. And loud as well - felt like a pantomime horse. Such a shame.

FlyingElbows Wed 11-May-16 16:04:44

I just had to Google them... my granny had shoes like that. They were brilliant for clopping up and down the path in. I should imagine they'd be torturous to wear for any length of time.

Girlwhowearsgoggles Wed 11-May-16 17:17:20

Ooh I've bought some of the Yokononomes in gold grin

ShoesieQ Wed 11-May-16 17:22:41

FYI I sell Yokono in my shop and they're mega comfy, but usually best for people with wide feet. As for the clogs I've just started selling some by Sanita ,some of which have a flexible sole which really helps with the comfort (plus they're much cheaper than HS) grin

Iliketeaagain Wed 11-May-16 17:28:36

I got cloggs from
http://www.lottafromstockholm.co.uk

They were recommended on here, similar styles to Swedish hasbeens but half the price.

I love mine, I have flatter ones. But they are very comfortable to wear, leather is lovely and soft.

Starman16 Wed 11-May-16 17:29:39

I have some clog sandals from here - v comfortable, look identical to Swedish Hasbeens and much cheaper! (Damn you for reminding me about them though OP...now lusting after a red pair for summer)

www.lottafromstockholm.co.uk/

Starman16 Wed 11-May-16 17:30:33

Oh total cross post!!

RoboticSealpup Wed 11-May-16 17:30:43

They're cute but I could never walk in them for more than an hour.

handslikecowstits Wed 11-May-16 17:33:29

MsRinky ooh purple. My favourite!

Iliketeaagain Wed 11-May-16 17:33:56

gringrin great minds starman, and I agree about being reminded - there's a fair few pairs I quite fancy!

savasanaaa Wed 11-May-16 17:35:29

Another vote for lottas. I love mine, very comfy, always get lots of compliments on them. Would get sh's if I had the money but love my lotas.

handslikecowstits Wed 11-May-16 17:36:57

El Naturalista suit my feet best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now