Talk

Advanced search

To think that sometimes apologising isn't enough? ( Quentin Letts and Andrew Marr)

(9 Posts)
Sixweekstowait Mon 09-May-16 17:53:52

www.independent.co.uk/news/people/quentin-letts-calls-andrew-marr-captain-hop-along-a7020446.html

What an absolute and complete fuckwit - I hope Marr tells him exactly where he can put his apology. I just can't comprehend how he ever thought in a million years that this was acceptable. We shouldn't always accept apologies should we?

PipnPosy Mon 09-May-16 17:55:29

I am absolutely disgusted by this. The DM gets lower and lower every day.

MitzyLeFrouf Mon 09-May-16 18:04:53

Shitty of him. I wonder how Quentin Letts would feel if someone mocked his son for having autism?

Sixweekstowait Mon 09-May-16 18:05:47

I thought the ZG column last week had hit a new low but never never never underestimate that rag

Toohotforme Mon 09-May-16 20:21:03

Disgraceful. No excuse. Apology not enough. That article would have had to have had editorial approval before printing too. Paul Dacre is an evil twisted man with the bike he commissions in that paper.

Toohotforme Mon 09-May-16 20:21:23

Bile!!!

JuxtapositionRecords Mon 09-May-16 20:31:13

What sort of vile piece of shit is he to make comments like that? And for it to get past the editors ... words fail me.

judgelionelnutmeg Mon 09-May-16 20:31:50

Quentin Letts is a cunt and has been for many years. But even this is plumbing new depths for him. What deeply pathetic excuse for a man he is.

JuxtapositionRecords Mon 09-May-16 20:35:45

Just seen the Stroke Association nudging people to complain to IPSO -

www.ipso.co.uk/oxbxApps/app/complaint1.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now