Talk

Advanced search

London Mayor Britain First candidate..what a colossal prick.

(26 Posts)
Alfieisnoisy Sat 07-May-16 07:18:37

Turning his back during Sadiq Khan's speech.

What an utter arsehole and bad loser.

I am so NOT being unreasonable. It sums up UKIP a treat.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/06/london-mayoral-election-results-what-time-will-the-votes-be-coun/

[Note from MNHQ: We've edited the title now to show that it was the Britain First candidate, not the UKIP one]

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Sat 07-May-16 07:20:05

Ukiper is a massive racist cunt shocker

PawsandWhiskers Sat 07-May-16 07:25:44

Disclaimer absolutely cannot stand UKIP - but wasn't the UKIP candidate - was the British First (formally known as BNP) candidate. Horrific behaviour but sadly not at all surprising angry

EustachianTube Sat 07-May-16 07:32:44

It was the Britain First candidate according to that article not ukip.

FoolMe Sat 07-May-16 07:33:51

Did you bother to read the headline before you posted? It's very clear that it's the Britain First candidate. I don't like UKIP but there's no reason to pin it on them when BF is even worse!

Cheby Sat 07-May-16 07:40:29

Britain First not UKIP. I'm no fan of UKIP but I think you should report your thread and get it changed.

AllMyBestFriendsAreMetalheads Sat 07-May-16 07:40:43

Not just 'a' Britain First candidate, but the leader of the Britain First party.

scarlets Sat 07-May-16 07:53:15

UKIP are unpalatable but in fairness, your title is misleading and should be changed.

Britain First is a joke of a party. Hardly anyone votes for them.

PinkSnowAndStars Sat 07-May-16 08:05:13

It wasn't ukip it was Britain First.

LarryStylison Sat 07-May-16 08:11:18

What an immature bad-loser. I bet his parents are proud.

acasualobserver Sat 07-May-16 08:12:01

I opened the thread to say the same as posters above: your thread title is wrong.

PawsandWhiskers Sat 07-May-16 08:21:07

m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/britain-firsts-paul-golding-jayda-fransen_uk_572be5d0e4b0ade291a191f7?edition=uk

Turning his back, seems to be the very least of the cuntish, racist (although apparently Britain First would ban the word racist if they ever got into power) absolutely fucking arseholeness of the man.

Can't bring myself to watch the video (as would break my phone throwing it across the room) but the article is illuminating, particularly the premise that their opponents should be hanged...

PawsandWhiskers Sat 07-May-16 08:59:13

On the upside social media are having a field day

Birdsgottafly Sat 07-May-16 10:19:22

He should have been asked to leave the stage, for inappropriate and unprofessional conduct.

If their candidates can't conduct themselves to the standards required by the Role that they are competing for, they should be disqualified. Thankfully reasonable adjustments for being ignorant, arsehole bigots, aren't legislated for.

It sums them up as the Joke party that they are. I could quite honestly see them (and their supporters) taking us back to the 30's, when people who had once been neighbours, were dragged into the streets and raped and murdered (for being the wrong religion. So I wouldn't go as far as to laugh at them. They are dangerous people, who hold very dangerous veiws.

MintyChapstick Sat 07-May-16 10:25:10

It's easy to confuse UKIP and Britain First, asboth are inherently racist.

DameXanaduBramble Sat 07-May-16 10:30:11

He should have been thrown off the stage for that sort of behaviour.

insancerre Sat 07-May-16 10:35:09

Golding is probably crying because he lost his deposit of £10,000
Britain first are a joke
Their Facebook page is very entertaining

Alfieisnoisy Sat 07-May-16 10:36:11

Whoops massive fail on my part there. I meant to write Britain First and wrote UKIP.

Apologies to the UKIP candidate from me.

insancerre Sat 07-May-16 10:43:33

Easy mistake to make op!

Toddzoid Sat 07-May-16 10:56:44

Why would you expect any better from the BNP?! Seriously.

LogicalThinking Sat 07-May-16 11:26:37

Although they are easy to confuse, Britain First and the BNP are 2 different parties. The thread title is still wrong!

The Britain First candidate is a colossal prick.
(So is the BNP candidate)

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 07-May-16 11:43:50

LogicalThinking

Although they are easy to confuse, Britain First and the BNP are 2 different parties. The thread title is still wrong!

The Britain First candidate is a colossal prick.
(So is the BNP candidate)

We've changed it (again) now, Logical. Thanks smile

RustyBear Sat 07-May-16 11:53:09

The text of the OP needs changing too "It sums up UKIP a treat"

herecomethepotatoes Sat 07-May-16 13:57:30

I don't agree with the majority of UKIP's policys but some makes sense whereas Britain First are clearly racist wankers.

There is clearly a difference between the two - not least that UKIP seem to have been relatively successful in the elections.

The great thing about Paul Golding's behaviour is anyone who supports him will have to align themselves as a racist whereas many supporters won't do so. They'll spout bigoted tripe but claim to not be racist; the "I'm not racist but..." people.

I suspect Golding will be sacked from the party as they try to prove they aren't racist.

FWIW, I wouldn't have voted for Khan and am a little disappointed he won but it has nothing to do with the colour of his skin. I'm clearly in the minority and I think it's safe to say he won't be a bad mayor. I'm also proud of GB as it's shown the vast majority of people look past racist stereotypes; especially in this age of Muslim = terrorist.

herecomethepotatoes Sat 07-May-16 14:00:04

Not just 'a' Britain First candidate, but the leader of the Britain First party.

I didn't realise that. Maybe he won't be expelled from the party then, they'll just have to admit they're racist (as opposed to pretending they aren't) and leave their slightly more moderate supporters without a place to hide.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now