Aibu to think I am not the only suffering with this

(3 Posts)
Catvsworld Mon 02-May-16 18:45:35

In the last 2 years or so there has been a sudden surge of boy racers not in cars but on bikes the dirt bike kind wearing no helmets and covering there face the police seem to be completely important I don't even think it's a issue of resources just seem to have been caught to unaware
I no a few of the riders have been killed themslefs allready

I saw a police van today set of after about 5 of them he had no chance they simply disspaerd into the park

They drive on the wrong side of the road in ect even going on to the pavements it seems to be teen boys and young adults

The police have now a policy of no pursuit because I assume the boys them start to do really dangrous stuff to get away and could kill a member or public

My issue is They must be hiding the bikes somewhere if the boys are in council housing I do think the police should be working with the council on the eviction route

you have to sighn a good neighbours contract and are responsible for you gusts and people who live in your home

I am afraid to say I very much doubt these boys are not known to the police already

I am I the only one suffering these boy racers it just seems to have started very recently

Grilledaubergines Mon 02-May-16 18:52:22

Have a similar problem here. Unless police know who they are on sight there's not much they can do. It's annoying, disturbing and frustrating.

flanjabelle Mon 02-May-16 18:54:06

Similar problem here. They ride around the park behind my home and generally act like knobs. I have seen them on the roads too with pillion riders too, no helmets on at all. Idiots.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now