Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To wonder if I should leave now

(8 Posts)
ciceroscribe Sun 01-May-16 15:09:47

I am a rubbish teacher. I am leaving end of the year but should I tell head I am not going back?

Backstory is anxiety really, I feel like I can't go back Tuesday but letting everyone down.

hairymelonwalton Sun 01-May-16 15:50:43

hi op i used to suffer really bad with anxiety so i know how your feeling
are you getting any help off your doctor , my doctor put me on betablockers and they were fantastic they really helped and also i had councilling
you really need to let the head know that your not going back asap so they can make arrangements other wise your leave everyone in the shit which im guessing you dont want
if you havent been to the doctors then i urge you please go anxiety is a bastard but there is help out there
take care flowers

ImperialBlether Sun 01-May-16 15:53:20

If you give in your notice on Tuesday you might feel so much better that you can cope with being there. They won't be micro-managing what you do, if that's the problem.

ciceroscribe Sun 01-May-16 15:59:24

I'm already leaving, but I just can't face this final stretch sad

ImperialBlether Sun 01-May-16 16:06:03

What age are the children? Would your doctor sign you off for a bit?

hairymelonwalton Sun 01-May-16 16:07:38

is there anyway you can get in touch with the head tomorrow to let him know your not going back so he can get a replacement in
are you getting any help for your anxiety

ciceroscribe Sun 01-May-16 16:15:22

Secondary, I don't have a y11 class though.

LindyHemming Sun 01-May-16 16:26:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now