Talk

Advanced search

To be ridiculously excited about this?

(16 Posts)
Sixweekstowait Sat 30-Apr-16 19:42:39

A Hollywood film is being made based on a real life story and one of the main characters ( the real person not the actor) is my husband's cousin. Will start thread later about what to wear for the premiere

Sixweekstowait Sat 30-Apr-16 19:43:24

Forgot grin

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sat 30-Apr-16 19:45:58

Oh wow. Keep us posted

Sixweekstowait Sat 30-Apr-16 20:05:13

Last year I was at a training course and as an icebreaker we had to state one interesting fact about ourselves - I didn't have one sad but now......

WhatTheActualFugg Sat 30-Apr-16 20:06:40

Is/was your husband's cousin an under-cover police officer?

HereIAm20 Sat 30-Apr-16 20:20:44

Is your husband's cousin Jamie Vardy?

Sixweekstowait Sat 30-Apr-16 21:06:53

What - no
Here - who is Jamie Vardy?

InDogWeTrust Sat 30-Apr-16 22:03:43

Well who is it?

PickleSarnie Sat 30-Apr-16 22:06:39

Who is Jamie Vardy?! He's only the most prized possession in the collection of Match Attax cards of my 5 year old. Jamie gets tucked up into bed/pride of place in his binder every night.

PickleSarnie Sat 30-Apr-16 22:07:20

PS. You know you now HAVE to tell us who your husband's cousin is don't you?!

Sixweekstowait Sat 30-Apr-16 22:08:40

oh dear - I wish it were more interesting. But will find a link

Sixweekstowait Sat 30-Apr-16 22:34:15

Here it is - I expect most of you are too young to have heard of Gloria Grahame ( who Annetter Bening is playing). Apparently Julie Walters is playing my DH's cousin's mother - don't know who is playing DH's cousin. Well there you go - I'm still excited ( in my defence I'm having a very boring w/e in bed with a dreadful cold and cough) sad

ANNETTE BENING CAST TO PLAY GLORIA GRAHAME.

Barbara Broccoli and Colin Vaines's production of 'Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool' is set to begin shooting in late June with Paul McGuigan to direct from a screenplay by Matt Greenhalgh.
More to follow...

shakeatailfeather Sat 30-Apr-16 22:58:17

Gloria Grahame! i love her as Ado Annie in Oklahoma smile And Liverpool is near me!! (I got very excited at the Florence Foster Jenkins film being film locally!)

You're going to have to update us as to who plays DH's cousin, you know.

Hope you feel better soon

Sixweekstowait Sun 01-May-16 12:43:57

Just found out Jamie Bell ( of Billy Rlliot fame)is playing DH's cousin < looks for family resemblence> Hummm

Sixweekstowait Sun 01-May-16 12:44:11

Elliot

Euphemia Sun 01-May-16 12:46:50

Julie Walters! <faints>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now