To feel really naughty and sly? LIGHTHEARTED I repeat LIGHTHEARTED

(54 Posts)
EatShitDerek Sat 30-Apr-16 17:28:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

EatShitDerek Sat 30-Apr-16 17:29:42

gamerchick Sat 30-Apr-16 17:31:57

I've done that for the bingo... Bottle of coke each with a good wallop of vodka in it. We were nearly cross eyed trying to mark numbers.

Have a good night grin

OvO Sat 30-Apr-16 17:35:34

Don't you tell me what's lighthearted! <hard stare>

Sometimes I go back and take a second free sample of food in the supermarket. Especially if it's slices of pizza. I'm a rebel. grin

DXBMermaid Sat 30-Apr-16 17:35:57

Have a great time and enjoy your sneaky drink!

I feel a little naughty when I nip out for a fancy coffee alone without my babies. Doesn't happen very often so it feels like I'm skipping school.

Or if DH is away travelling and I get the evening all to myself and I pour myself an indecently large drink or I dig into a pint of Haagen Daz salted caramel ice cream,while watching a nice romantic comedy.

Kelandry Sat 30-Apr-16 17:41:22

Revenge. I always, always get even. Usually it's childish stuff like putting play dough in my husbands mouth guard....but sometimes my wrath is awesome and my victim target gets my full spectrum of hate. I know I should 'be the better person', but I'm not.....

MarthaCliffYouCunt Sat 30-Apr-16 17:43:07

grin

Dont miss your stop!

EatShitDerek Sat 30-Apr-16 17:46:24

gamerchick Sat 30-Apr-16 17:51:08

Ha good move grin

It does make you feel naughty but that's half the fun!

LordoftheTits Sat 30-Apr-16 17:53:57

At least you tried to conceal it at the cinema - two of my friends smuggle bottles of wine into the cinema grin

SecretWitch Sat 30-Apr-16 18:01:18

I once concealed a nip or two in my bra when forced to attend a Death Metal spectacular tour thing concert.

DrunctioningFunk Sat 30-Apr-16 18:04:43

Are you off to York, eatshit ? I only ask because everytime we have gone to York on the train we have openly necked prosecco (or champagne on my 30th!) grin

Nobody batted an eyelid!

JackandDiane Sat 30-Apr-16 18:05:26

derek - thats IT?

paTHETIC

JackandDiane Sat 30-Apr-16 18:05:47

fuck that i take a bottle of prosecco to the cinema and glasses

Twig45 Sat 30-Apr-16 18:08:14

Watch what you do at the cinema I used to breast feed in cinema til friend of mine who worked there said they watch everyone on infra red cctv so can see everything and the pervs love to watch the snogging etc

DrunctioningFunk Sat 30-Apr-16 18:08:39

I once went to a lovely spa hotel for a mate's hen do and saw my old headteacher pouring miniature gins into her tonic water in the bargrin

MammaTJ Sat 30-Apr-16 18:08:49

A couple of years ago me and a friend went to our nearest town Christmas shopping. We ended up nearly killing each other, as our shopping styles are very different, but agreed in the pub over a few wines that for the sake of our friendship, we should never shop together again!

We bought a bottle of wine and some plastic glasses for the journey home.

I felt like a teenager again, oh so naughty!

Have a great time and please try not do do anything worth posting about in the morning! grin

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Sat 30-Apr-16 18:12:59

Ha ha you do like your rum! Are you related to Jack Sparrow? grin

After 4 shots, this thread will be a lightheaded one.

PortiaCastis Sat 30-Apr-16 18:17:30

I have been naughty EatShit dd has buggered off for the weekend so I have imbibed some wine and a male friend is on the way to visit moi.

ImperialBlether Sat 30-Apr-16 18:33:17

Ohh a gentleman caller... <reminisces>

monkeysox Sat 30-Apr-16 18:36:42

You can't openly drink on trains to York anymore. 😢

sphinxster Sat 30-Apr-16 18:39:10

Red wine in a ribena bottle waiting for DH to finish a triathlon in the Middle East. grinwine

EatShitDerek Sun 01-May-16 03:53:18

EatShitDerek Sun 01-May-16 11:49:50

EatShitDerek Sun 01-May-16 16:36:39

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now