Talk

Advanced search

Wibu to just gently put him out of his misery with a pillow to the face????

(8 Posts)
AdmiralCLingus Fri 29-Apr-16 08:30:08

(I'm not serious by the way)

Dds dad is so desperately tragically unwell (he's got a blocked nose and a sore throat so not even a proper cold) He's like a bear with a sore head, snapping at everyone and generally just being a miserable git. I'd be sympathetic but he's refused to take any of the stuff I've bought him to ease his suffering.

It wouldn't be unreasonable of me to just stuff a pillow over his head and put himy out of his misery would it?!

TiredOfSleep Fri 29-Apr-16 08:31:09

It would be inhumane to do anything else!

AdmiralCLingus Fri 29-Apr-16 08:34:49

I forgot to take my tablets to work yesterday (really important I take them as I can barely move without them) and you'd have thought I'd asked him to slit his own throat when he showed up with them!!! It's not like my work is even out of his way!!! He drives past to get to his own job!!!

Tessticklesyourfancy Fri 29-Apr-16 08:58:47

Memory foam pillows are nice and heavy grin

AdmiralCLingus Fri 29-Apr-16 09:10:56

Thanks for the tip! I might buy one specially for the occasion.... wink

NoCapes Fri 29-Apr-16 09:13:35

Why 'DD's dad'? Is he not your partner?

stealthsquiggle Fri 29-Apr-16 10:06:04

If you have provided drugs and he refuses to take them, then the pillow of mercy is entirely justified.

AdmiralCLingus Fri 29-Apr-16 18:30:01

No nocapes we aren't together anymore but me and dd still live in his house. Most of the time he's tolerable but now he's so terribly unwell I feel that a mercy smothering is the only option

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now