Talk

Advanced search

To pull my son out?

(4 Posts)
CraigN24 Sun 24-Apr-16 19:03:32

My son is 7 and has a ride range of disabilities and is non verbal. My son has a tutor and she often takes him out on day trips, on Friday I picked him up from his Tutors to find him Very clingy and upset ( my son is normally very happy and keeping his tutor on her toes) When I spoke to his tutor she said he has had a rough afternoon and didn't want his snack. I didn't think much of it as I thought he could just possibly be tired as it was the end of the week however once we got home he was still clingy.. So I decided to give him a bath and see if that would help, as I was getting him in the bath I noticed an egg on the back of his head and I immediately phoned his tutor to ask about it ( I thought she forgot to mention it) but it turned out she didn't know anything about it and she didn't see him do it.

I know for a fact he didn't do it at home because he had been in my arms since being home.. I understand accidents happen but she must've seen it surely? ( especially when it's 1-1!) I really don't know what to do and think?

Right now I am thinking about keeping him home but then what? It took my son months to get used to her but I need my son to be safe!

Hulababy Sun 24-Apr-16 19:06:20

Is she with him all the time? No breaks, etc?
Is he likely to have reacted to a bump? In an obvious way?

Witchend Sun 24-Apr-16 19:11:37

How do you know it was done then? Couldn't it have been done in the morning before he went.

IceMaiden73 Sun 24-Apr-16 19:15:06

She must have to leave the room sometimes, for the toilet, etc

Could he have done it before he went to the tutor?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now