Talk

Advanced search

bloody Bosch!!

(5 Posts)
nappyrat Thu 21-Apr-16 10:33:00

Argh!! Need to rant! Broken fridge, within extended warranty period, they agreed to come out today to fix it & said engineer would call to give me 30mins notice - what he actually did was call & LM saying he'd be there in 15mins & would leave if I wasn't there.
I rushed back, got back within 20 of the call & he's bloody gone!!

Seething!!

fascicle Thu 21-Apr-16 10:45:22

Have you called Bosch? Presumably he's gone to the next job and could potentially come back afterwards. But yes, not what you agreed at all.

nappyrat Thu 21-Apr-16 18:21:07

Grrr! He came back (after a LOT of insistence on the phone to their call centre), used a hair dryer(!!!) to de ice a flap or something, it worked as he left but now is not working again & they're not sending another engineer until bloody Monday!!!

10 days now without a fridge

I am really unimpressed.

MoreKopparbergthanKrug Thu 21-Apr-16 18:27:14

Our Bosch dishwasher broke down after 3 months (so well within warranty). We googled the error code - the heater element had gone. Phoned Bosch with this information and a week later they sent out an repair man. He took one look, said "your heater element's gone, I'll order the part and be back next week"

If only they'd ordered the bloody part when we told them what was wrong. I dhwouldn't have had an extra week's washing up. YANBU.

nappyrat Thu 21-Apr-16 19:20:39

Their products are top of the bloody range price wise & so far the quality & service is not matching up.

angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now