Talk

Advanced search

Aibu to think they would no better

(4 Posts)
Catvsworld Thu 14-Apr-16 14:31:31

My son is in year 11 had serval interviews for collage and now is having aperntership assessments these are all day events and are quite far away so it's requires him having the day of one

You would think the would realise that may a June is exam time and has ever been so not sure why on earth they would do the assments at this time if they waited two -3 weeks the exams would be finished

And espically the collages the heads should really take this up with the principles it's just silly you have all year to interview and assess and they wait till right before or during there exams

The school are being very good and have marked him down as have education visits witch they are so it won't impact on his attendance but he really needs to be at school tbh and I feel quite awful he needs to take the 2 days off

DropYourSword Thu 14-Apr-16 14:35:53

I think this will be a strength in numbers thing. I think only if enough people flag it to the college (who like you say, should really take this into consideration) will something be done

Catvsworld Thu 14-Apr-16 14:47:52

I just think it's a madness

I just hope he's not doing any type of controlled assment at school on the day otherwise we will really be stuck for what to do

They even could of done everything over Easter it's just crap

DropYourSword Thu 14-Apr-16 15:20:58

If it lands on an exam day could they not reschedule to another day?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now