Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to demand they bring back the old flake wrappers?

(16 Posts)
Clare1971 Wed 13-Apr-16 21:15:37

You know the ones, they had lovely twisty ends and when you untwisted them you had a nice little 'tray' to eat your flake off of. Not a stupid plasticky wrapper that you have to rip open, covering yourself in bits of chocolate and making it impossible to eat them secretly in bed or when the children aren't around without being caught out later

StealthPolarBear Wed 13-Apr-16 21:18:17

Yes and the original Cadbury caramel wrappers

PuntasticUsername Wed 13-Apr-16 21:18:39

YANBU. I'll woman the barricades with you on this at the drop of a hat. The new wrappers are fucking annoying and lead to me eating fewer Flakes than I might otherwise be able to manage. It's an OUTRAGE.

CakeNinja Wed 13-Apr-16 21:21:00

YANBU.
At all.
How dare they do this to us?
I looked forward to the crumb tray, you could pick up the entire wrapper, tap it so all the shards crumbs went into a line, stick one end in your mouth and raise the other end so it formed a chute.
They have robbed us of this. We have been robbed.
Swindling chute robbing fuckers.

DuaneBenzie Wed 13-Apr-16 21:23:09

There are no crumbs either though, now that they're made of that horrible shiny new Cadbury chocolate.

Balletgirlmum Wed 13-Apr-16 21:25:22

I've just had a ripple instead. Nicer chocolate.

Guiltypleasures001 Wed 13-Apr-16 21:43:34

Mmmmmmm Ripple

MrsTerryPratchett Wed 13-Apr-16 21:45:46

It's times like this I'm glad I emigrated. Bloody changing things. Bastards.

Lunar1 Wed 13-Apr-16 21:46:03

What crumbs? It probably breaches the trades description act calling that thing a flake!

Clare1971 Wed 13-Apr-16 22:15:20

Swindling chute robbing fuckers. has just become my new insult of choice.

StealthPolarBear Wed 13-Apr-16 22:19:00

Do others remember the wonderful waxy caramel wrapper?

PalacePalacePalace Wed 13-Apr-16 22:22:22

I once listened to a radio programme about a man who complained about the change of wrapper. Cadburys sent him a whole box of flakes in the original wrappers!

Do you think if we use the chocolate emoticon then Cadbury will be alerted and send us all a box? chocolate chocolate chocolate

BYOSnowman Wed 13-Apr-16 22:22:40

I feel the same about kit Kat wrappers

RortyCrankle Wed 13-Apr-16 22:57:59

I would like to demand that Cadburys' American owners bring back edible chocolate that doesn't taste of shit.

Susiesoap7 Thu 14-Apr-16 19:03:12

Haha I have to sweep the floor every lunchtime when I've had one, I now put a piece of kitchen roll on my knee to catch the bits!!!

latebreakfast Thu 14-Apr-16 19:26:49

YANBU.

And twiglets should still come in little red boxes labelled "Peek Freans, a savoury speciality".

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now