Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to share my 'baby news'

(3 Posts)
Gangie Mon 11-Apr-16 15:54:04

I probably am...but.....I have to tell someone! Have been in two minds about dc3 for the last 2 years, finally decided last night that we would both definitely like another!

Going to start trying in July smile Very excited!

Am just about to take up a Masters though am I mad? I have it all figured out timing wise - as long as I get pregnant in July/Aug/Sep/Oct baby will be due in Summer and I will have enough time to recover before term starts again. Its only 1 day a week so even with coursework I should be fine to do this with 3 kids? Right?!! I will be on maternity leave from work.

Exciting!!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 11-Apr-16 16:19:24

Lovelysmile

kaymondo Mon 11-Apr-16 16:28:31

Congrats! I'm currently 29 weeks with no 3 after some lengthy deliberations.

Only thing I would say is not to rely too much on getting pregnant at a specific time. It took me 2 months TTC DS1, 1 month for DS2 then had an unplanned pregnancy after only 1 night of throwing caution to the wind which ended in MC. With that in mind, I was expecting to catch straight away when we starting trying for no 3 - it actually took us 12 months and I was very close to giving up on the whole idea. I'm just saying that if timing is critical with your masters then you can't be sure that things will happen to schedule, even if they have previously.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now