to think the final storyline of charmed was pretty crap?!

(8 Posts)
FillingMakesMeVom Sat 09-Apr-16 01:25:51

Just finishing rewatching the whole series again, first time in over 8 years,

You have the source, Cole, the avatars, Zankou, saving Whyte, but the final storyline is that the sisters have to be punished because they want a normal life? A family, her husband back and not necessarily fight evil constantly etc?! I know it's the triad that has raised Christie, who has somehow managed to hoodwink Billie ( a very young Kaley Cuoco!) that this is a valid reason to go after them ?! And then the magical folk are also convinced as they aren't helping them anymore!

Unfortunately I feel like the last storyline was their weakest

someonestolemynick Sat 09-Apr-16 01:28:09

Yanbu. I love Charmed but stopped watching halfway through series 8.

Oswin Sat 09-Apr-16 01:28:41

It really was. The whole magical world turning on them like that? Crap. I did enjoy the last episode though felt it wrapped things up nicely.

FillingMakesMeVom Sat 09-Apr-16 01:33:10

I'm on the second last, I remember how it finishes but just rewatching it I was just in disbelief how poor it was, only thing is Billie (Cuoco) I believe went from this straight to the Big Bang Theory and I can see how she landed plays many different emotions and such on charmed

Seren85 Sat 09-Apr-16 01:43:09

The last series was convoluted rubbish. IMO, obviously. I watched every episode up the end of series 7 (multiple episodes a day on Living) the summer between finishing university and starting my first full time job. I was gutted so sky plussed series 8 to binge watch at weekends and it was crap.

FillingMakesMeVom Sat 09-Apr-16 01:48:07

Ah I remember watching it on living every afternoon after finishing school its crazy to think about that, it feels not so long ago but now I'm mid twenties!

suspiciousofgoldfish Sat 09-Apr-16 02:03:47

I used to love Charmed! I think I may have even bought a book on Wicca.....

Saw an episode of a re-run this week and was astounded at what a huge pile of tripe that show actually is.

dylsmimi Sat 09-Apr-16 02:09:30

I used to love charmed but it was definitely a series too long. It felt like the end of series 7 was the end then they had to hurriedly think of something for a final series. I remember being really disappointed about it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now