Talk

Advanced search

To refuse shared custody/care

(16 Posts)
Pisssssedofff Fri 08-Apr-16 20:34:31

Jist is ex abandoned the children and I abroad. Didn't see them for 18 months, they begged him by Skype email etc. It didn't suit him.
Now he's returned and has the audacity to be taking me to court for shared care because by his own admission he cannot afford a home of his own whilst paying me Csa calculated child support which he considers to be an extrodiary amount of money.
I'm fuming we have to go through this pantomime. His plan for childcare when he's working should he be successful ? You guessed it .... Me, I'll have to "help him"

Catvsworld Fri 08-Apr-16 21:03:46

Tell him to fuck off I am surprised it's actually going to court my ex thought he could get weekends, all holidays and my sons birthday after 10 years of being MIA

He was directed to a mediator and told he could have letter box contact lol

He wrote one letter

Pisssssedofff Fri 08-Apr-16 21:05:54

I took it to court because he filled my daughters head with a load of shit about how she could go to live with him. 15 weeks later we are still waiting for him to find a house so he can have them overnight. I know he won't win am just annoyed tbh that any solicitor has let him think he might and cafcass are humouring him

Maisy313 Fri 08-Apr-16 21:06:30

Wow, I'm sure they will laugh him out of court. Did he admit his reasons to you in writing or in person?

Pisssssedofff Fri 08-Apr-16 21:08:29

Sadly on the telephone .... He thinks he will be awarded shared care first and then once he stops paying me the minimum amounts he will go and find suitable accommodation etc .... You'd think it would be laughed out but no dumbo here has to go on a parenting course and be assessed by social services .... It beggars belief

HeddaGarbled Fri 08-Apr-16 21:11:29

Ha ha ha. Love that his solution for childcare when they aren't with you is that they are, oh, with you. Idiotic twat. Is this really going to get as far as court do you think or is this just bluster?

Pisssssedofff Fri 08-Apr-16 21:11:59

It's already at court 😳

HeddaGarbled Fri 08-Apr-16 21:13:32

Actually, your childminding fees might be more than the maintenance anyway grin

Pisssssedofff Fri 08-Apr-16 21:16:22

He is actually that thick that he hasn't calculated his school holiday childcare, days sick, inset days, before and after school care etc

Vintage45 Fri 08-Apr-16 21:18:55

Why would he be given shared care? It doesn't make any sense?

Pisssssedofff Fri 08-Apr-16 21:20:31

I know. I don't think he'll get it

Vintage45 Fri 08-Apr-16 21:29:09

He doesn't have to get it, sounds like a right twat and twats never get it. The courts will surely sort it out or I will never have any faith in the British justice system ever again.

Catvsworld Fri 08-Apr-16 21:31:08

I knew Somone like this he wanted shared care he lived 40 miles from the lady in question his solution is the children aged 3,6 and 12 could get up at 5 am and to get to school on the hand over day or they could go to school pt time in London and pt were he lived lol

Pisssssedofff Fri 08-Apr-16 21:31:40

I truly hope you're right. In all honesty if he's awarded it I shall refuse and make him have complete custody, see how long it is before he's begging me to take them back

Pisssssedofff Fri 08-Apr-16 21:32:54

Oh we've already had an 11 year old go to bed at midnight and get up at 5am so he could have one night with her.

ClopySow Fri 08-Apr-16 22:05:43

It never ceases to amaze me how deluded people can be. And how they somehow manage to turn it round to the sane, responsible, committed parent being the unreasonable one.

Good luck, i hope it gets laughed out of court reasonably quickly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now