Talk

Advanced search

To find Boris and Jo Johnson attractive even though I'm total commie?

(27 Posts)
wickedbodies Mon 04-Apr-16 20:18:33

I don't know why this is I just think they are both very hot. Years ago when I was a student I had a twitter and I sent boris a few flirty tweets and he totally followed me back! I close that account down ages ago but I think think he is damm sexy.
Am I insane?

CockacidalManiac Mon 04-Apr-16 20:32:20

Go wash your eyes out!

acasualobserver Mon 04-Apr-16 20:32:39

Boris Johnson is a cunt of the first water. On that basis, you are insane.

fanjoforthemammaries7850 Mon 04-Apr-16 20:32:48

Yes

TopHat33 Mon 04-Apr-16 20:44:22

Ugh. He's duplicitous and has no grip on the real world. I loathe it when people act ditzy like he does. YABVU and I would definitely doubt your claim to be left wing. Ugh.

SaucyJack Mon 04-Apr-16 20:45:48

Yes, YABU!

When I first saw him on Have I Got News yeaarrrs ago, I honestly thought he was a comedian in character.

Pettywoman Mon 04-Apr-16 20:45:54

What Casual said.

wickedbodies Mon 04-Apr-16 20:47:39

I really am very much a left winger and I do totally hate him and his politics. I thought Jo Johnson was a bit nicer as a person and some even question that he might be better suited to the Labour party (new labour) but then he voted for the cuts to ESA and I knew he was a heartless tory like the rest of them. I think though the hate thing kind of adds to the appeal for me a bit.

Its a bit twisted, but there must be others out there who are sexually attracted to people they don't like?

TheSpottedZebra Mon 04-Apr-16 20:48:29

Oh god, he'd honk-honk your boobs and consider foreplay mastered.

PageStillNotFound404 Mon 04-Apr-16 20:51:02

I think we need to stage an intervention for the OP.

CockacidalManiac Mon 04-Apr-16 20:54:31

I'm a leftie, and I fancy Penny Mordaunt.
Pray for me.

ThroughThickAndThin01 Mon 04-Apr-16 20:55:56

Boris just looks grubby to me. Like me needs a good wash.

AppleSetsSail Mon 04-Apr-16 20:57:41

Oh god, he'd honk-honk your boobs and consider foreplay mastered.

Bwah.

I love Boris Johnson and his Victorian novel-style writing.

coughingbean Mon 04-Apr-16 20:59:02

Yes page404 , op needs an intervention!!!!!
Look, so many exclamation points, that's how serious I am
<nods head>

Dontgiveaschnitzel Mon 04-Apr-16 21:03:34

YABU
Shame on you shock As a fellow leftie I have a much more appropriate crush on John McDonnell.

ThroughThickAndThin01 Mon 04-Apr-16 21:05:27

Oh good God he looks like hes never washed.

SeaMagic Mon 04-Apr-16 21:17:14

Op YABU.

He is repulsive as is his blonde bouffant brother.

I can't quite put my finger on why BJ in particular makes me want to stab my fingers in my own eyes but I think it's the relentless egocentric babble and arrogance, rampant ambition and self promotion disguised in buffoonery.

FredaMayor Mon 04-Apr-16 21:36:16

IMO Boris (the Animal) was born untidy and on that basis alone should have been an academic, where a larger-than-life type like him would fit right in. I can't understand any way the Johnson could be thought attractive. Do you fancy Michael Fabricant too, OP? grin

Pooseyfrumpture Mon 04-Apr-16 21:41:36

Not to give you any more wank-fodder, but have you seen their younger brother Max? [wink

Jarstastic Mon 04-Apr-16 21:44:01

Interesting analysis recently in the Daily Mail by his ex mistress Petronella Wyat.

Amongst other surprised, apparently he's a real introvert.

BoboChic Mon 04-Apr-16 21:48:53

Jo Johnson is quite hot - I had lunch with him once smile

SueTrinder Mon 04-Apr-16 22:02:19

Best sex I ever had (prior to DH) was with a Tory. There was no way I was going to date him because of his politics but we had a very enjoyable summer fucking. So for that YANBU.

coughingbean Mon 04-Apr-16 22:07:58

Sue grin

JoffreyBaratheon Mon 04-Apr-16 22:20:43

I just assumed Boris was gay for years - apparently not, though. Not that it would matter either way as he is about as attractive as a plate of sicked up blancmange. No idea who the other one is.

I have a fear of men who have eyelashes like pigs. (The bald ginger one in Eastenders freaks me out, too).

And the fact he's a tory - no. Never been much of a one for jackboots, etc.

creativevoid Tue 05-Apr-16 15:02:13

Boris came and spoke to my work - an audience of about 200. His charisma was incredible - I can't explain it - but I do get it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now