McDonals Monopoly

(48 Posts)
DUFFDADDY1 Fri 01-Apr-16 18:37:50

After religiously collecting the golden arches Monopoly vouchers. Just went on line and input 25 codes. Did I win? Did I !!!!! It says a winner every minute !! Not in this house hold. Diet starts next week?angry

InTheBox Fri 01-Apr-16 19:17:51

I don't understand? What was the competition and what did you do?

AnchorDownDeepBreath Fri 01-Apr-16 19:19:59

I always think the same about Pepsi Max codes. I entered 52 codes once and nothing. Prft.

manifestdestiny Fri 01-Apr-16 19:20:50

If it's 'the instant cash' shit, I put in 8 codes the other night and didn't win a thing!angry

LikeSilver Fri 01-Apr-16 19:23:56

I won a Now TV box and year's pass <smug fucker>

Puppymouse Fri 01-Apr-16 19:25:01

£10 last night <less smug>

PotOfYoghurt Fri 01-Apr-16 19:25:23

I think a won a cheeseburger once. Didn't cash it in, mind.

EverySongbirdSays Fri 01-Apr-16 19:34:30

I've got a Now TV pass - is it just the pass you get or do you get a box?

Inputting those codes never works.

I'm one off the pinks and 1 off the yellows but I think it's a swizz, I think one in every set is scarce.

DiscoGlitter Fri 01-Apr-16 19:35:50

Pfft, I never win on the instant cash things, either.
However, we went to McDonalds last week, and between us won a hash brown, an apple pie, and a soft drink. smile
So the food ones are plentiful. The instant money ones are just a great big con though (although I know I'm only saying that as I'm bitter and never win, lol grin )
Gotta be in it to win it. Somebody, somewhere wins it....

DUFFDADDY1 Fri 01-Apr-16 19:40:24

It was instant cash. It took me 35 min. With my AS Spiderman it all over the place,
Nothing ! I have won a free porridge , small drink. I want the money!

CockacidalManiac Fri 01-Apr-16 19:45:51

I've done this annually for bloody years now. Best thing I've ever won is an apple pie, I don't even like them.

bumblefeline Fri 01-Apr-16 19:48:58

I won £5 earlier with an online code, first time in about 200 times of doing it.

Aramynta Fri 01-Apr-16 19:49:16

I feel your pain.

Every year I play it and get sqaut all other than food. No, I don't consider 20% off at "prezzie box" a prize hmm Would take the BooHoo.com voucher though grin

MrsHathaway Fri 01-Apr-16 19:52:28

There's a FB campaign this year asking people to pass on their free drink/food stubs to those begging, on the grounds that if you've eaten a McDonald's meal you don't then need the free cheeseburger.

Twenty-five, OP?!

BigBroIsWatching Fri 01-Apr-16 21:12:37

I won a choice of either a Mc Chicken Sandwich or 6 Chicken Nuggets.

Decisions, decisions..confused

BertieBotts Fri 01-Apr-16 21:14:45

The European one was a few months ago. We got loads of those instant win ones but entered them (signing up to loads of spam, thanks...) and got nothing.

We didn't even get much free food this year either! And we are fat bastards and eat there way too much. DS did discover Sundaes as a result of one of the freebies, though.

Valeriesquiteposh Fri 01-Apr-16 21:19:50

Nothing here either, must of put 20 odd codes in.

Got fuck loads of Leisther square though!

Valeriesquiteposh Fri 01-Apr-16 21:20:54

Sp on Leicester Square!

DUFFDADDY1 Fri 01-Apr-16 21:21:15

Thank you all .
I used to eat the odd( I am lying / BIG BURGER KING FAN) my DS the food in Mcdonald's . Where as I may want another burger fix. I will force my large appetite to have the food, and then become obsessed with picking the vouchers off of all container's . Sad though it may seem I havr discussed the possibility off someond( not me ) waiting the the ? 85p coffee and collecting them??

HeartsTrumpDiamonds Fri 01-Apr-16 21:22:43

I love a Whopper, me.

Am hungry...

DiscoGlitter Fri 01-Apr-16 21:25:48

I still have all my codes in my wallet from earlier this week. I'm about to input them all to see if I actually win anything on the back of this thread. grin
If I don't win anything then I stand by the fact it's all a load of poop, lol. grin
Will report back!

DiscoGlitter Fri 01-Apr-16 21:36:22

Nope. Inputted all codes and not a single one! Pffft.

Runner05 Fri 01-Apr-16 21:54:53

I'm just looking for one flipping token on each of the bloody sets hmm I'm convinced it's a fix.
I do have quite a good deal going with my DSS though. I give him all my free food tokens and he and his mates give me all their street tokens smile on day I will have a set!

DiscoGlitter Fri 01-Apr-16 22:01:06

runner05 you don't need a Leicester Square, do you?
If so, I have a spare one.
I'm not a weirdo, honest if you want it and want me to post it to you.
(Extremely boring married mum of two small children. Not a hairy handed trucker. grin )

EverySongbirdSays Fri 01-Apr-16 22:02:27

Runner Not quite every set but same. Technically though there can only be 4 Mayfairs.

Tell me are you missing Marlborough, Northumberland, Coventry and Euston? If yes, then I cry SHENANIGAN

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now