Advanced search

*Fantasy* AIBU bun fight

(137 Posts)
Alasalas2 Wed 30-Mar-16 01:55:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Alasalas2 Wed 30-Mar-16 01:59:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FunnyDuddy Wed 30-Mar-16 02:03:28

I think aslong as you've got a nice figure you can get away with it ;)

I think all MIL that have sons secretly want to be the only woman in their sons lives 😂

Fauchelevent Wed 30-Mar-16 02:11:14

funny clearly you hate older women. I hope you never have sons. hmm

AIBU to really dislike the trend of pop music singers singing all breathy and like crying babies?

Euphemia Wed 30-Mar-16 06:42:18

The French pop music industry is entirely based on this type of singing. YABU.

My DS's school should take him from 7am so I can have a lie in every day.

MrsJayy Wed 30-Mar-16 06:52:09

Schools are not childcarers yabvvvu and lazy grin

MrsJayy Wed 30-Mar-16 06:53:56

I think under 18s should wear proper pants so they dont get a chill

cleaty Wed 30-Mar-16 06:58:53

Doesn't your 18 year old DC wear proper pants? shock I check my DS pants every day before he can leave the house and he is 19.

molyholy Wed 30-Mar-16 07:00:02

Them pants that men wear, that are baggy round the crotch and make them look like they are either wearing a nappie, or have shit themselves, should be banned from society. They are offensive to mine eyes. Also men in skinny jeans/meggings. Urgh. Ban from society.

Also miserable pop music. Ban from society.

cleaty Wed 30-Mar-16 07:00:13

The child next door is always crying. AIBU to go round and give he parents some parenting tips?

liz70 Wed 30-Mar-16 07:34:59

Can't stand interfering judgey pants perfect parents like you clearly. YABVVU. biscuit

liz70 Wed 30-Mar-16 07:36:11

FFS I meant cleaty. Frickin' autocorrect!

bearleftmonkeyright Wed 30-Mar-16 07:48:21

Liz yabu! Why shouldnt cleaty offer her wisdom? She is obviously far more experienced hmm. What is the point of having kids if you can't judge the next generation of parents?

I saw someone park in a parent and child spot in my local waitrose who only had a spotty teenager with her shock. Wibu to report this to the manager and have a go at them in the middle of the store? Those spaces are quite clearly for parents with younger children.

BillSykesDog Wed 30-Mar-16 07:57:17

OMG, for all you know that 'teenager' is a three month old whose had a tragic accident when his sudocrem jar was mixed up with an extra strength jar of growth hormones and testosterone. Don't be so judgemental.

For my hen night I intend to have a weeks trip to Tokyo where we will drink champagne, eat caviar and inhale the dust of pure ground diamonds. This will only cost £250,000 per hen. My best friend is on benefits and can't afford it.

AIBU to think she should sell her first born to fund the trip? He's not very good, he just cries a lot and is a bit smelly.

winchester1 Wed 30-Mar-16 07:57:34

Yanbu p&c are for heavily pregnant women with under one yr old twins only. Anyone else can surely just walk to the shops.

I think all buses should have separate pram and wheelchair spaces so we don't have to share and act like adults.

elQuintoConyo Wed 30-Mar-16 07:58:14

bearleftmonkey YABU. Haven't you got anything else to worry about? Yeesh.

AIBU to think the new Aldi in my respectable naice village will bring in riffraff from nearby towns? Should I move?

CosyNook Wed 30-Mar-16 08:00:01

Our Aldi is full of Mercs and BMA's.

Tattoos are common or AIBU

pinocchiosnose Wed 30-Mar-16 08:02:30

Yanbu. Definitely move . Do not make eye contact with them .

Aibu to dye my dds hair ? She's 3 and I fear her hair may not stay blonde for much longer sad

sallyhasleftthebuilding Wed 30-Mar-16 08:11:59

Children hair is rather dull and they look much better with dyed hair -

AIBU to rage at the school because little Annie has lost a jumper?

Trickydecision Wed 30-Mar-16 08:34:59

Yes, tattoos are abominable and chavvy (very MN word. Not)

What's wrong with judging?

ollieplimsoles Wed 30-Mar-16 08:57:58

Yabvvvu, the school is not there to look after your precious child's wardrobe, she should take more care of her things!!

My DD is 5 months old and really wants to play gta, her dad plays it all the time and she's getting really good at holding the controller. Aibu to just let her play it?? All her friends at nursery will and I don't want her to be left out!

CigarsofthePharoahs Wed 30-Mar-16 09:01:34

You can only judge if you have the correct wig.
5 months old should not be playing GTA, COD is a better idea.
My toddler will only eat carrots or chocolate. AIBU to only feed him those so dinner time isn't a scream fest. Carotinosis isn't really that bad?

austounding Wed 30-Mar-16 09:08:38

YABVVU MY toddler eats everything and has a very discerning palate if I say so myself. It's your fault for not weaning him on quail eggs and kale and the like. If you'd just parented like me, you wouldn't be in this situation.

AIBU to think people who can't spell should be made to take some kind of test before joining mumsnet. You should only be allowed to sit the test once and if you fail it's nethuns for you!

Fooshufflewickbannanapants Wed 30-Mar-16 09:19:35

Yu aargh been verry unreasonable spellink and grama don't mek you cleverer than me.

Christ that hurt

Aibu to think that as cat owners should follow said beasts around with a poop a scoop or all cats should wear nappies.?

maggienolia Wed 30-Mar-16 09:20:01

YABU to feed him carrots. Do you want him to turn orange and be the subject of ridicule at nursery?
Swap them for Gregg's pastries immediately.

My elderly FIL" came out" last night and admitted that he'd been "seeing" the postman, Oakhouse meal delivery man and the milkman. I only discovered this when the carer complained that the fridge was full of jumbo sausage meals and gold top milk, and the messages written on the back of his letters made her blush.
WIBU to call Social Services?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now