Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Facebook selling sites...

(10 Posts)
YesIAmMoaning Sun 27-Mar-16 10:55:27

Cheaper than ebay, so good in my book but....wtf?

I've posted asking if anyone is selling a buggy... Got a load of likes and a 'b'. Why on earth..?

Or is sell and get 'int'. So... Where do we go with that? Interested to buy/ look/ read the post/ my profile pic??? Or 'poss int'.....Er...? So the question was "would you like to buy" yes or no or a request for info are the only replies I can think of.

formerbabe Sun 27-Mar-16 11:27:44

I'm sorry I don't understand your post at all confused

heyhailey Sun 27-Mar-16 11:38:06

In English? x

isitginoclock Sun 27-Mar-16 21:21:11

YANBU. Cheaper than eBay for a reason... Such a faff to buy or sell or even to give stuff away for free

SilverGiraffe7 Sun 27-Mar-16 21:29:29

I would imagine the 'b' is someone trying to be helpful and 'bump' your post. No idea about the rest! I don't have anything like that when I sell on FB!

NeedACleverNN Sun 27-Mar-16 21:33:29

B means bump,

Int I would think is showing some interest and marking your post to see if anyone bites. If they don't they might try and haggle you down

Queenbean Sun 27-Mar-16 21:36:12

Sadly this made perfect sense to me!

People are twats, that's the only explanation I can offer!

Queenbean Sun 27-Mar-16 21:36:35

(I mean people commenting like that ok FB, not posters on this thread!)

WonderingAspie Sun 27-Mar-16 21:44:08

Yep I got this too. FB selling sites bring them all out I'm afraid.

I hate selling on them, however eBay just does my head in so I suck it up and accept the crap that goes with it.

YesIAmMoaning Sun 27-Mar-16 21:52:51

Thank you silvergirrafe and I needacleverNN! Cleared it up a bit.

Still odd I had three 'b' posts within five min if it does mean bump.

So 'int' is the equivalent of a ebay 'watch', but actually reverses them first dibs?

Itisginoclock- I know it's a hassle, but strangely if I freecycle or offer for free it's hell, but if I sell for £2 or something it's more civilised and saves a charity shop trek to be told they're full!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now