Talk

Advanced search

To want to play online scrabble!

(9 Posts)
TheoriginalLEM Sat 26-Mar-16 20:01:11

i used to play online on facebook but it stopped. Does anyone know of or play online scrabble anywhere? No one in my family will take me on hmm grin

ProcrastinatorGeneral Sat 26-Mar-16 20:02:13

There's a few apps I believe. Does it have to be scrabble, because words with friends is similar and you can play complete randoms with that.

EchoOfADistantTide Sat 26-Mar-16 20:02:56

I play Facebook Scrabble.

skiingcat Sat 26-Mar-16 20:03:13

Words with friends... very addictive although you seem to be able to get away with non words. You can play against random people as well and it can link to your Facebook to see which of your friends use it and when they last played!!

YakTriangle Sat 26-Mar-16 20:04:11

Play Words with friends or real Scrabble on phones or tablets, or try internet scrabble club on PC.

TheoriginalLEM Sat 26-Mar-16 20:05:47

I like playing with randoms because you can then find someone on at the same time as you, if i wait for my friends i'll be waiting an age!

TheoriginalLEM Sat 26-Mar-16 20:10:12

although i have a handful of friends on FB that i "met" on scrabble.

PantsOfGold Sat 26-Mar-16 20:17:47

Yes - I have a scrabble ap - I downloaded it for free, but if you pay a couple of quid you can get it without the ads. You can play 'against' the computer or pass and play with a real person. I use it quite a lot as my son loves I and I also enjoy playing by myself.

madasa Sat 26-Mar-16 20:19:00

Lexulous is a good site, I play with people all over the world.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now