Talk

Advanced search

To be sick of the sight of Tom Hiddleston??

(53 Posts)
Cumberbum Fri 25-Mar-16 10:54:58

Everywhere I look his face is there! I have a serious cumberbatch obsession and regularly ogle pics of him on tumblr etc, but now Tom hiddleston seems to be popping up everywhere! Am I the only person here that really doesn't fancy him??

idiuntno57 Fri 25-Mar-16 11:00:19

YABU

Anniegetyourgun Fri 25-Mar-16 11:03:04

Nah, it's not his fault he's Flavour of the Month. At least he isn't hideous or offensive like some of 'em. There's still enough Cumberbatch around for those of us who aren't into him either to go "what, again?".

Cerseirys Fri 25-Mar-16 11:05:23

YANBU, I find him insufferably smug and self-satisfied.

lorelei9here Fri 25-Mar-16 11:05:44

YABVVVVVVVVVVVVVVU

Cerseirys Fri 25-Mar-16 11:06:05

Mind you, I don't find Bumbercatch attractive either. Or Tom Hardy.

Cumberbum Fri 25-Mar-16 11:09:50

I thought maybe watching the night manager would change my mind, but no, the man does nothing for me. Something about his mouth I find unappealing. I'd rather shag Hugh Laurie!

Cumberbum Fri 25-Mar-16 11:10:56

Don't get Tom hardy either but better than hiddleston!

LilacSpunkMonkey Fri 25-Mar-16 11:11:58

YABseriouslyU!

I'm rather partial to Cumberbatch and Hiddleston. Happy to see too much of either.

Trills Fri 25-Mar-16 11:15:50

It's not 1995.

You have more than 4 channels.

If you don't want to look at him, look at something else.

Cumberbum Fri 25-Mar-16 11:26:27

Ah but it's when I trying to perv over cumberbatch and hiddleston's face pops up that I object to. Just saying I seem to be in the very small minority that just doesn't get him.

WhatALoadOfOldBollocks Fri 25-Mar-16 14:22:59

As I rarely watch TV and never read magazines I've only just discovered him after watching The Night Manager. He's not my usual type but I thought he was rather attractive and good in the role. That's about as excited as I get with celebs grin

WilburIsSomePig Fri 25-Mar-16 15:20:27

YABU. Not enough of him as far as I'm concerned ...

RiverTam Fri 25-Mar-16 15:40:12

Tbf he's in TV at the mo, and has 2 films out that he's ptomoting.

He's mowhere like as ubiquitous as BC who seems to turn up to the opening of an envelope, which was one reason why my obsession with him abated.

I like Tom. Not my #1 obsession but top 10 for sure. He's never as hot when he isn't Loki though.

TaliZorahVasNormandy Fri 25-Mar-16 16:24:54

I'm more annoyed at the lack of Richard Armitage and Jason Isaacs than the over abundance over Tom Hiddleston.

That said, I do enjoy Tom quite alot.

Hoppinggreen Fri 25-Mar-16 16:32:53

Hiddleston AND Cumberpatch lilac?
Now there's aomething I would like to see naked

ThursdayLastWeek Fri 25-Mar-16 16:34:25

YABU

RiverTam Fri 25-Mar-16 16:35:19

Richard has been filming in Berlin for the last couple of months, Tali. And I think Pilgramage might now have a release date.

Libitina Fri 25-Mar-16 16:37:19

Mind you, I don't find Bumbercatch attractive either. Or Tom Hardy.

How very dare you! shock

OP, YABU, I am quite partial to a bit of Tom Hiddles bum ton

Cerseirys Fri 25-Mar-16 17:33:47

I will, however, take Chris Hemsworth if none of you want him...

OnlyLovers Fri 25-Mar-16 17:39:17

He can't help it; it's timing.

He could have been MORE overexposed than he is. I've recently seen or listened to High Rise-related interviews with Sienna Miller and Jeremy Irons, but nothing much about Tom since a dreadful sucky-up Guardian piece about six weeks ago.

He doesn't seem to be promoting High Rise very much; although maybe it depends what you read/listen to.

Summerlovinf Fri 25-Mar-16 17:42:02

I found High Rise disappointing and ridiculous...my date suggested that seeing Hiddleston naked might have been a saving grace (for me) but I didn't really agree

SalmonMaki Fri 25-Mar-16 17:47:16

Er, YABVU, there can never be too much of Tom!!

Saw his bottom in Crimson Peak recently and that still hasn't sated my Hiddleston obsession.

pilates Fri 25-Mar-16 17:53:24

YABVU
He brightens my Sunday night up.

SaucyJack Fri 25-Mar-16 19:48:29

Neither Tom Hiddleston nor Cucumberpatch do a thing for me.

I'm sure they're fine, young chaps who are very nice to their mums.... but they just look like estate agents to me.

Tom Hardy on the other hand....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now