Talk

Advanced search

To think this car should be off the fucking road by now?

(10 Posts)
theplatenexttome Sun 20-Mar-16 17:19:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Vintage45 Sun 20-Mar-16 17:23:28

I tend to think "calling" these establishments these days are a waste of time.

Write to them, it's down in black and white and they then "have" to deal with it.

Arkwright Sun 20-Mar-16 18:14:18

Could you let the remaining tyres down so they cannot move it and call DVLA tomorrow.

VitaSackvileVest Sun 20-Mar-16 18:19:31

spray paint the words "shit heap" on the windscreen.

tsonlyme Sun 20-Mar-16 18:27:20

Rath than 'shit heap', spray 'drugs stash'. It'll move pretty sharpish then, I reckon wink

TrinityForce Sun 20-Mar-16 18:30:29

yeah, spray paint the gang of druggies car, that'll help and won't get your windows smashed in at all

wasonthelist Sun 20-Mar-16 18:32:01

There seems to be zero enforcement now. Om my way to take DD back I saw a kid riding a trail bike with no plates, lights etc. The lights were red so he rode around them on the pavement. He obviously knows there's no chance he'll be caught or punished. I didn't think this was even an especially rough area.

SoupDragon Sun 20-Mar-16 18:34:09

Just phone the number on the destruction notice tomorrow when there is more likely to be someone in the office.

HairyWorm Sun 20-Mar-16 19:06:46

If you're not getting anywhere with you local council directly, try contacting your local councillor. I've found ours extremely helpful in the past.

theplatenexttome Sun 20-Mar-16 19:07:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now