to think this woman actually just sounds quite annoying?? <DM link>

(13 Posts)
sooperdoopernumberone Tue 01-Mar-16 15:47:51

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3470103/Susan-Sarandon-s-daughter-Eva-Amurri-writes-shocking-blog-post-nanny-admitted-wanted-sleep-husband.html

Anyone agree?

OurBlanche Tue 01-Mar-16 15:53:37

Which one? YABVUnclear smile

VimFuego101 Tue 01-Mar-16 15:57:46

She was right to fire her, but that was the most boring blog post ever. Why does she think people care?

treaclesoda Tue 01-Mar-16 15:57:51

I couldn't really be bothered reading it all because presumably that is a photo of Susan Sarandon's daughter and I was mesmerized by her amazing cheekbones.

sooperdoopernumberone Tue 01-Mar-16 16:01:09

Haha sorry: Eva Amurri! I don't know, obvs the nanny was a loon but she sounds a tad annoying too. Quite a sneering tone I thought!

OurBlanche Tue 01-Mar-16 16:02:58

smile She has had a 'precious' upbringing. The best thing to do is just to ignore. I am quite successful with that tactic, never having heard of her before this - I can forget quite quickly too smile

RudeElf Tue 01-Mar-16 16:05:48

Fucking hell, the fail are really scraping the barrel for their stories arent they?

sooperdoopernumberone Tue 01-Mar-16 16:06:12

Vim - yes, I thought exactly the same!

Treacle - I know, insane cheekbones. Will also concede her husband is v attractive but very groomed - don't think I could cope with a DP who spent longer in the bathroom than me grin

MorrisZapp Tue 01-Mar-16 16:10:08

Lol, the comments are priceless. Underwear sniffing?? I can't sanction comparing this womans looks to Pee Wee Herman though, that's just mean and spot on

MrsBobDylan Tue 01-Mar-16 16:14:44

That pic of Eva and her dh screams smug. They look sooooooo pleased with themselves.

sooperdoopernumberone Tue 01-Mar-16 16:24:30

It is the very definition of smug!!

Yeah I thought the comments were crazy - who's to say she's been sniffing his underwear? Wtf?

I just thought they both seemed rather pleased with themselves!

Sandbrook Tue 01-Mar-16 16:47:23

Brooklyn? Bubbling earrings. Wtf was that paragraph about hmm

Rainbunny Tue 01-Mar-16 17:30:24

I couldn't understand why this woman thought anyone would care about her nanny problems either. I also thought her style of writing was rather juvenile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now