Talk

Advanced search

to not do any work today

(6 Posts)
winchester1 Fri 26-Feb-16 08:01:14

I am as I'm self emplyed and paid by the hr, but I can't be arsed tbh.

I should have started 3hrs ago and so far I've eaten bfast twice, had several cups of tea and done a little tidying (I'm not working from home today).

So would it be OK to crawl back into my pit even though this is self inflicted from wine and a late night last night?

nephrofox Fri 26-Feb-16 08:02:12

Crack on with the sleeping. You know if your bank balance and project load can take it. If they can they drop the guilt and enjoy a day off!

OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 26-Feb-16 08:02:43

absolutely. I am currently lying on top of my bed ignoring the world. It can all sod off sad

ElviraCondomine Fri 26-Feb-16 08:53:36

I feel the same.. however there is a pile of paperwork which needs to be completed by Monday so it would only be delaying the inevitable.

So far however I have emptied the bins, cleaned the sink, made some bread, put away 3 baskets of laundry, and updated my electronic work space. My house is only ever organised when I have other things to do.

15 minute rule is working for me. 15 minutes on paperwork, 15 minutes on housework, food, relaxation. (This is my second break of the morning. I could still be here at midnight.)

LoTeQuiero Fri 26-Feb-16 09:38:35

Winchester1 - are you actually in Winchester?! I'm just down the road, also self-employed and not working from home today! We could have lunch smile

winchester1 Fri 26-Feb-16 09:52:22

Sounds lovely unfortunately I'm not even in the UK.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now