Aibu or is this company taking the piss?

(4 Posts)
DextersMistress Mon 22-Feb-16 18:06:55

I booked tickets online for an event on 7th Feb for 14th. I quickly realised we couldn't actually go so I called the company on 8th in the morning and explained. I was told a refund wasn't a problem, but a different person needed to process it, they'd call me back.

9th, no one had called so I rang again. Spoke to a very snotty woman who said they need it in writing. Emailed immediately.

Still hadn't heard back by the 11th so I rang again, same woman told me it was being dealt with, and they were waiting on managers go ahead.

On 15th, I emailed for an update. Got a reply saying sorry, it is being dealt with but they now need my confirmation emails forwarding. Again, I sent them straight away.

I still have no fucking refund. I've sent yet another email but I don't know what to do next.

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 22-Feb-16 18:16:54

Set up a Twitter account if you don't already have one, then tweet about it making you include their @ handle. Works wonders.

DextersMistress Mon 22-Feb-16 18:30:45

Good idea She. I think they're hoping I'll forget about it.

RaspberryOverload Mon 22-Feb-16 19:15:00

I think the company is taking the piss.

I made a cock up with a holiday booking, and after getting in touch with the company my card was refunded the same day.

It is possible to do, so I don't know why some companies make a song and dance about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now