Talk

Advanced search

Argh!!!

(10 Posts)
Unicorncatsack Mon 22-Feb-16 09:05:57

I know this is a TAAT but seriously why the arse are people still posting inane "place marking" and "hope all is OK" comments on that missing mum thread?!

RudeElf Mon 22-Feb-16 09:08:03

Even better, why are people posting "stop posting". Theyre filling the thread in exactly the way they are trying to stop.

Unicorncatsack Mon 22-Feb-16 09:09:37

Yes I did do that blush I couldn't take it any more! I thought perhaps people didn't realise they were filling it.

ChristmasZombie Mon 22-Feb-16 09:11:45

You are right!
Speculation about where the parents are: unhelpful.
"I hope all is OK": of course you do, we all do! But unhelpful.
"Placemarking": unhelpful.
Actual attempts at advice: possibly helpful, but getting lost in the gumpth!

diddl Mon 22-Feb-16 09:16:41

"I thought perhaps people didn't realise they were filling it."

hmm

MyKingdomForBrie Mon 22-Feb-16 09:17:33

It is so hugely frustrating when a thread is filled up that way. Won't make the OP magically come back faster!

Sparklingbrook Mon 22-Feb-16 09:17:46

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2576309-To-hate-fucking-placemarkers-on-a-dramatic-thread?msgid=59426893

Unicorncatsack Mon 22-Feb-16 09:18:16

Just found that sparkling, ta!

omri Mon 22-Feb-16 09:36:18

I agree we need to just wait for op to come back at this point and update when she can... On the other hand, I do understand that feeling when you are genuinely concerned and upset about the op it is hard to sit back and just watch the thread without adding your message of support.
Blatant place marking comes across a bit confused

goodnightdarthvader1 Mon 22-Feb-16 09:37:52

Same as the crowd that gathers at the roadside after an accident. Some twats just want to say "I was there, I was involved."

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now