Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To want good sex?

(6 Posts)
gobbledegoop Sat 13-Feb-16 01:49:06

So I've been single a while and have met someone through Internet dating and have been seeing him since just before Christmas. He's lovely, a gentleman, not bad looking, we have lots in common and I enjoy his company... However, when it comes to the bedroom, I don't feel a spark. I don't feel butterflies when he kisses me and he's a little on the small side so doesn't satisfy me sexually.. aibu to end the relationship or should I persevere?

brightnearly Sat 13-Feb-16 02:10:20

Post in chat or relationships?

Basic question: what does the gut say?

OddSocksHighHeels Sat 13-Feb-16 02:13:29

Only you can answer that. YWNBU to end a relationship for any reason you see fit.

Can you see a future with him? If you can't then end it. Even if MNer's disagree with your reasoning - it's your life!

Headmelt Sat 13-Feb-16 02:15:41

Practice makes perfect. It can take time sometimes to figure out what works with a new partner. Have you tried speaking to him about it or telling him what you like?

HelenaDove Sat 13-Feb-16 02:27:51

Being a bit smaller shouldnt be a problem. He can always use his tongue and fingers to satisfy you.

But if you are just not feeling that special connection or that spark of sexual chemistry ....that cant be helped and its not your fault.

AliceScarlett Sat 13-Feb-16 09:19:57

The fact that you're asking in the first place, might give you your answer. Of course yanbu to want good sex.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now