Advanced search

I need help for my mum

(8 Posts)
VodkaValiumLattePlease Thu 11-Feb-16 20:28:49

My sister is an absolute terror, for the last year she has become worse and worse. She has been smashing the house and being physically abusive and I just don't know what to do.

It's my mums birthday today and she's called her an alcoholic cunt for drinking a glass of wine and punched her in the face for telling her to stop picking on our little brother sad

Can the police do anything? My mum doesn't want to call them incase she gets a criminal record

Quoteunquote Thu 11-Feb-16 20:30:34

Phone the police, she and your mum need help before it's a situation that cannot be saved.

Does anyone know why she is so angry?

CooPie10 Thu 11-Feb-16 20:31:04

How old is she? The police should be called and she deserves the record for assault. She needs consequences.

VodkaValiumLattePlease Thu 11-Feb-16 20:34:47

No one has no idea why she's so angry. She has always been indulged though, screaming and performing till she was given what she wants. She's 14

monkeysox Thu 11-Feb-16 20:49:43

She needs some help. Your poor mum flowers

Sparklycat Thu 11-Feb-16 20:50:02

Call the police. She needs a shock.

WasWildatHeart Thu 11-Feb-16 22:25:06

Don't call the police ask for help! You all need help. What is she like outside the home - does her behaviour cause a problem in school? If not a teen parenting programme could be a really big help in giving your mum and you a good of what might be going on for her and on strategies to help - find out if there is an early help service in your area or you could ask for help through school. Other route is to CAMHS or a young peoples counselling service (Relate in some areas offer work on family relationships as well as couples) to get some help for your DSis. Hope you get some help soon.

ohtheholidays Thu 11-Feb-16 22:58:36

You need to call the Police OP you really do.Yes your poor Mum and your sister obviously need help but with places like Camhs you are put onto a waiting list and if your family or your sisters school haven't approached them before you could all be waiting for a long time.

The fact that your sister has assaulted your Mum means that the behaviour has crossed a line.If you call the Police your Mum and your sister should actually be giving help quicker!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: