Talk

Advanced search

to wonder why so much coverage is given to selfies of celebrities with their bits hanging out/having their hair extensions taken out/put back in

(3 Posts)
Neveradullm0ment Thu 11-Feb-16 15:18:49

Why are so many famous people posing in their underwear? What is that about. And why have all your hair chopped off to have fake hair stuck in it again. I don't get this fascination at all - mind you I'm bothered enough to post about it. But I have young DC and hope this trend passes by the time they are teenagers.

bornwithaplasticspoon Thu 11-Feb-16 15:41:32

Where are you seeing this? I don't see any of this as I avoid twitter, don't follow celebs on Facebook and don't read magazines.

I will say though, that it's not new. Celebs have been posing in their undies for decades.

RortyCrankle Thu 11-Feb-16 17:44:38

Do you mean nonentities like this? www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3441088/Kim-Kardashian-shows-30-lbs-weight-loss-sheer-wears-Cruella-Vil-inspired-fur-coat-day-New-York-Fashion-Week.html or this www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3441773/Kylie-Jenner-bares-sheer-jumpsuit-supports-boyfriend-Tyga-surprise-New-York-Fashion-Week-performance.html

They have so much surgical treatment I'm surprised their own mother recognises them although in the examples above so has she.

It beats the hell out of me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now