Talk

Advanced search

About smoking celebrity crushes? (Lighthearted)

(9 Posts)
WanderingNotLost Thu 04-Feb-16 01:47:03

I recently discovered that Kit Harington (aka Jon Snow) is a smoker, and am very disappointed as it now means he can't be my boyfriend.

Is it just me?

itsbetterthanabox Thu 04-Feb-16 02:02:50

But surely because he will be so in love with you he will easily quit to show you his devotion!

Junosmum Thu 04-Feb-16 03:13:30

I always find such revelations disappointing. The fact I'm married with a 4week old and I'm fat, ugly and with a bucket for a fanny of course would never put them off confused

The only exceptions are Leo DiCaprio and Charlie Hunam, both who look Danny cool smoking. Though then I remember they'll taste like ash-trays.

Junosmum Thu 04-Feb-16 03:14:14

Danny?! Meant damn!

Seren85 Thu 04-Feb-16 03:33:47

Juno, if you'd left it we'd all have assumed a Grease ref :-)

Oysterbabe Thu 04-Feb-16 03:39:19

That is disappointing. I reckon you could help him quit though, he'd do it for you.

RodentOfUnusualSize Thu 04-Feb-16 04:22:15

I think that I probably saw the same photo of Kit that you saw OP, and I did feel a bit disappointed.

Not a crush, but I remember thinking it was odd when I saw Nicole Kidman smoking. She doesn't look like a smoker (whatever it is that a smoker looks like).

WanderingNotLost Thu 04-Feb-16 07:37:18

I suppose it just kills the illusion that I have of the lovely perfect gentleman who does things like taking the rubbish out without being asked and always smells wonderful.
I reckon I could help him... but we're talking at least 3 dates where it'd be stinky and gross.

Please God, don't let Tom Hiddleston be a smoker. That really would be upsetting.

FarrowandBallAche Thu 04-Feb-16 08:07:49

People that I see in RL smoking makes me go EWWWW. They look cheap and rough.

But when I see a sleb smoking I don't think like that. They look some kind of ok.

WHY. My stupid mind knows that anyone smoking looks awful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now