Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to remind everyone that there is a 30 Days Only Topic?

(9 Posts)
bibbitybobbityyhat Wed 03-Feb-16 20:26:36

So that if you have a sensitive thread that you want to disappear and not be kept forever in the archives (HQ - when are you ever going to address that??) you can use 30 Days Only and not Chat?

Or, in other words, HQ can we please have a topic that genuinely chatty and <<dare I say it>> lighthearted?

PalcumTowder Wed 03-Feb-16 20:37:35

The problem is that no-one looks on the 30 days only board.

Anyway chatty doesn't only mean lighthearted, you can "chat" about something more serious if you need to. Just don't click on he threads you don't like.

bibbitybobbityyhat Wed 03-Feb-16 22:15:54

Yes, that is the problem! Meanwhile there is no space on Mumsnet where you can go without fear of stumbling over depressing/triggering threads.

And, no, I can no longer hide threads without clicking on them to open them first. That is not an option on modern Mumsnet.

I suppose I am asking for HQ to pro-actively moderate Chat.

Noeuf Wed 03-Feb-16 22:17:49

Does chat still disappear?

bibbitybobbityyhat Wed 03-Feb-16 22:19:23

Yes

PalcumTowder Wed 03-Feb-16 22:21:36

I like that you can see a variety of subjects in chat. It would take a lot longer to navigate the whole site.

bibbitybobbityyhat Wed 03-Feb-16 22:25:29

You can see all subjects and all current threads if you start from Active Conversations.

I keep forgetting that people don't habitually do this!

magimedi Wed 03-Feb-16 22:30:09

There are way, way too many boards/threads/topics on this forum.

And navigating round them is not easy.

Noeuf Wed 03-Feb-16 22:36:50

Oh that's a shame. I thought maybe 30 days only had replaced it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now