Advanced search

To call 101?

(4 Posts)
Orda1 Sun 31-Jan-16 15:58:30

I've just accidentally hit a pot hole and somehow my backseat side window has smashed and there's glass all over the road. It's a busy road, I can't pick the glass up - cars are swerving round it and I don't know what I should do?

MrsH1989 Sun 31-Jan-16 15:59:34

yes call 101

MaisyMooMoo Sun 31-Jan-16 17:08:27

...and make sure you put a claim in to the Highways/council whoever for the damage.

Orda1 Sun 31-Jan-16 19:49:04

Thanks both, I called to tell them, the woman sighed and hung up....!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: