Talk

Advanced search

To think children shouldn't wee in front garden?

(8 Posts)
NorthernRosie Tue 26-Jan-16 19:20:46

Or more to the point their parents shouldn't get them to. I passed a dad helping his young boy of about 4 to wee in someone's front garden on a main road. There was a pub and large health centre about 2 minutes walk away....I would not be happy if that was my front garden.

MaisyMooMoo Tue 26-Jan-16 19:30:32

Tough one. I remember being out with mum as a child and I was desperate for a pee. I ended up squatting in an alley near a grid to do the deed. There were no shops nearby to go to. When a kid needs to go, a kid needs to go.

Dreamonastar Tue 26-Jan-16 19:31:20

YANBU.

It's horrible.

NorthernRosie Tue 26-Jan-16 19:31:42

Hmm yes an alley near a grate is one thing. But someone's front garden? When there was a large health centre and family friendly pub just across the road?

ExitPursuedByABear Tue 26-Jan-16 19:32:46

Minging.

CrohnicallyAspie Tue 26-Jan-16 19:43:39

When my DD needs to go, she needs to go. If there's a public toilet (or one within a business) within about 5 minutes walk then I'll take her there.

However a lot of places insist that their toilets are for customers only.

If I can't get her to the toilet then I will take her somewhere semi private where she won't make much mess (eg grate in an alley) or for a nature wee. I won't let her wee on gardens/drives.

HazelBite Tue 26-Jan-16 19:46:47

We have a large front garden as our house is set back well away from the road, I have lost count of the times that we have caught both adults and children relieving themselves, some have the grace to look ashamed when I ask "can I help you?"

Ds2 threw a bucket of water over 2 young women squatting when he was coming home after a night out, they threatened to call the police to report assault he said okay you explain why you are trespassing!

MaisyMooMoo Tue 26-Jan-16 19:49:36

I saw someone squat and pee on the neighbours path a while back. Had the minging cow done it on my path she'd have got a bucket of water thrown over her grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now