To want to be childish??

(6 Posts)
Oldisthenewblack Fri 22-Jan-16 19:49:10

I've been playing chess on my phone recently, matched with opponents at a similar level to me. Occasionally one will say hello or something on the 'chat' facility. Today, some arrogant little bugger wrote "te tengo motherfucker!" when he put my king in check. I looked it up and it means (apparently) "I have you". Except that he didn't really as I took his piece and proceeded to take more. I'm pretty sure I'm going to win, so my question is: would I be unreasonable to, when I win, throw the exact same phrase right back at the scrabby little shit??

It's wound me up quite a lot.....

Please say no grin

HeartShapedBox Fri 22-Jan-16 19:51:35

Not in any way unreasonable.

Arrogant little cunt. <them, not you>

Doublebubblebubble Fri 22-Jan-16 19:51:48

Oui!!!!!!! Definitely x

Oldisthenewblack Fri 22-Jan-16 20:12:48

Thank you. I'm actually looking forward to it now. Yes, I should get a life. But really?? Not exactly in the spirit of the game, is it?? I'm not particularly good at chess anyway, usually only get a win if someone resigns....but I have NEVER wanted to win more. Even if he sees he's losing and resigns, I'm STILL going to say it. I'm calling him 'he' because let's face it, it probably is.

Thank you for your support grin

Leelu6 Fri 22-Jan-16 20:28:03

Why not go further and say 'Tengo tu mama, mf!'

Oldisthenewblack Fri 22-Jan-16 20:52:14

Ooh - I like it! Yes. He's gone quiet now, which doesn't surprise me as the twat faced wanker only has three pawns and a king to play with. revelling in the spoils of war

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now