To hide DH's belt?

(14 Posts)
BasinHaircut Tue 12-Jan-16 23:00:12

Every fucking day he takes it off and just leaves it on the bed.

I do not know why he can not put it away.

Dornan Tue 12-Jan-16 23:01:28

Breathe deeply and let it go and 'accidentally' knock it down his side of the bed

PrimeDirective Tue 12-Jan-16 23:07:15

Does he leave it on the bed when he gets in to go to sleep?
Or does it stay there until morning?

reni2 Tue 12-Jan-16 23:09:37

Leave your bra on his side of the bed. Hairbrush on his chair.

BasinHaircut Wed 13-Jan-16 06:17:50

It goes on the floor when he gets into bed. angry

HermioneJeanGranger Wed 13-Jan-16 06:59:15

Strap him to the bed with it while he sleeps!

gabsdot Wed 13-Jan-16 08:24:29

Mu husband hangs his jacket, tie, belt, short off the bed post. drive me mad.

dudsville Wed 13-Jan-16 08:26:50

Ha! We have shoes we wear in the garden. My OH wears them and leaves them in the middle of the floor rather than by the door. Grrr.

19lottie82 Wed 13-Jan-16 08:28:05

Supposed no one ha said it yet, but....... LTB!

SleepyForest Wed 13-Jan-16 08:30:07

My dh has his own bedroom and has done for the 25 years of our marriage. He still leaves his clothes on my bed every day. It drives me spare.

Gliblet Wed 13-Jan-16 08:35:45

Pillowcase.

DH used to leave his belt, hairbrush, books, all sorts of crap on the bed. Always on my side angry I took to putting anything abandoned carelessly on the bed into his pillowcase.

He doesn't leave things on the bed any more grin

Now I just have to deal with the huge, heavy shoes in doorways, and the immediate filling of any clear surface space with pocket contents (MP3 player, loose change, glove (never a pair) etc.)...

IcecreamBus Wed 13-Jan-16 08:40:25

Crack him round the bum with it grin

BasinHaircut Wed 13-Jan-16 08:42:23

gliblet that sounds like my DH.

I had a shoe cupboard BUILT to solve the shoe issue but where do the shoes get left? On my side of the bed so if I don't move them I fall over them if I get up in the night for a pee.

I'm stealing the pillow case idea. I was considering putting it all in a bucket outside the back door and letting him go mad looking for it all grin

coffeetasteslikeshit Wed 13-Jan-16 08:45:04

Maybe he's hoping to use it during the night and so there's no point in putting it away? Take a hint OP grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now