Talk

Advanced search

to want to go to sleep?

(8 Posts)
ShowYourSeams Tue 12-Jan-16 10:23:08

Just 1 night of uninterrupted, peaceful, relaxing sleep. That's all I want.

I know I have given up my right to that when I had children and I know is my own fault. But I really feel like I need to sleep. Just for one night!

NorthernBird92 Tue 12-Jan-16 10:24:58

Feel your pain dd 9 months just found out I'm expecting dc2 and so tired I could sleep for an entire week

PennyHasNoSurname Tue 12-Jan-16 10:25:36

Oh god it really is torture isnt it?

How old are the dcs? Is there a dad or husband in the house who shares the night wakings?

ShowYourSeams Tue 12-Jan-16 10:30:08

DS1 is 2.8yo, DTs are 3mo.

Husband walked out 2 weeks ago, but he didn't get up when he was here anyway because he works. He didn't see looking after 3 babies as 'work'.

wowis Tue 12-Jan-16 10:35:58

fucking hell show!!
isn't it lovely to have the luxury to just fuck off when youre not happy.angry
you poor thing .
it gets easier mine left while still pregnant and with 3 yr old so been there (with one baby mind)
it gets easier and those kids will adore you for life.
flowers

Iggi999 Tue 12-Jan-16 10:49:29

Wait till he has all three for contact, he will appreciate you more then even though it's too late.

shoopshoopsong Tue 12-Jan-16 10:53:37

That's rough. Sometimes I fantasise about fainting so I can have a little rest. (Not advising this).

Bungleboggs Tue 12-Jan-16 16:37:38

That sounds really tough, do you have anyone that could help? How often are the twins up in the night? I had twins on my own and it's bloody hard work but with a toddler it must be horrific.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now