Talk

Advanced search

to think that some people

(5 Posts)
Emmalouise2babies Sat 09-Jan-16 18:04:47

Only use online forums to see possible negatives with any situations and seemingly some of them imagine hidden undertones to make the OP look like the bastard in the situation? hmm

OhforGodsake Sat 09-Jan-16 18:16:28

Oh yes Op, I would have to agree with you. Some posters are proper key board warriors and I often wonder if they are ever as confrontational Irl as they are on the tinterweb! If they are, they must be easily recognisable for having no front teeth and 2 black eyes grin. It's such a shame to see threads that start off pleasant and amusing, turn into a scrum.

Emmalouise2babies Sat 09-Jan-16 18:20:27

Honestly I read some comments on here and think you absolute twat. If this story is absolutely as true as the OP has described then they are complete heartless cruel tossers. And if they're not, well the poster is just sad for lying to strangers and not really affecting any fellow MN who don't believe their story. Read it, think it's a lie, move on to the next thread. Really not difficult confused

OurBlanche Sat 09-Jan-16 18:25:40

Oddly, before the mass name change, I had the odd feeling I had recognised a poster, someone I know in real life. She is an unusually PA person, has been on a number of 'assertiveness' training courses and is, generally, a royal pain to deal with. Every little word is analysed for slights and snubs, every look is proof of something.

Her best (directly to me) was looking twice at me and asking if I had chosen the colour of my nail polish because I know she doesn't like it - "Oh Blanche! You do know I think that colour is awful. You can carry it off... somehow" simper and smile...

On here she is/was a terrific sorter outer. Shouty, demanding, insistent that any OP should simply say what they wanted and demand that they got it.

VulcanWoman Sat 09-Jan-16 18:25:40

Agree, they come on here to take out their shit on others. Sad really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now