to question a broken nose...

(8 Posts)
GracefulSwanPaddlingLegs Sat 09-Jan-16 17:42:12

My nose is shot as it's had two breaks & cartilage growth from first break. I can't breath, it feels like snorting snot all the time. AIBU to expect someone to have had sane problem.

WorraLiberty Sat 09-Jan-16 17:45:41

Why, who has said you're being unreasonable?

SelfRaisingFlour Sat 09-Jan-16 17:48:25

Of course you should see a doctor.

fidel1ne Sat 09-Jan-16 17:49:36

Is it an NHS GP who has given you short shrift?

no73 Sat 09-Jan-16 18:00:45

But you can just be asked to be referred to ear, Nose and Throat clinic and get it sorted out.

TiredButFineODFOJ Sat 09-Jan-16 19:01:11

I know someone who lived with this problem for most of their adult life. After the breathing thing really became a problem, they went to the GP. To be fair the GP's over the years had often offered a referral for the nose, unprompted! It was the thought of the treatment that was offputting- rhinoplasty. Having a nose job is no fun, but best decision the ever made.

TiredButFineODFOJ Sat 09-Jan-16 19:02:53

Posted too soon. Best decision they ever made, wished they had it fixed years ago, all that kind of thing

katiekid Sat 09-Jan-16 20:18:38

i had same problem, went to NHS who made my nose worse and then paid a private surgeon to fix and make smaller, im so happy now. If you are considering going private i will give you the name of my surgeon he is excellent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now