Talk

Advanced search

Aibu to think we should be worried about the girl and not the criminal

(9 Posts)
Tamponlady Sat 09-Jan-16 09:33:37

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390705/Transgender-rapist-sent-male-prison-GUILTY-raping-teenage-girl-man.html

I think the judge has got this spot on and I am shocked that anyone would think this person should be placed in a women's jail not only did he rape he raped a child

In my view if you have male parts no matter how female you look then you have the potential to rape and must be placed In the VP part of a MALE prison of course in this case they rapist was still identifiedying as a man

In any case the hard time he will no doubt get in jail may remind him not to be rapey and may think twice what awaits him if he chooses to rape again

One thing the tansgender coummity bleating about this have to understand is you don't have to commit crime if you don't want to go to a men's prison then don't commit crime

Also it would be interesting to no if a female to male tansgender crimal demanded to go to a male prison what would be the out come

RidersOnTheStorm Sat 09-Jan-16 09:34:48

Duplicate thread, this is already being discussed.

PurpleDaisies Sat 09-Jan-16 09:35:37

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/2544550-Another-transwoman-sent-to-mens-prison-today

Tamponlady Sat 09-Jan-16 09:52:30

Thanks

ilovesooty Sat 09-Jan-16 10:25:56

remind him not to be rapey??

EmpressOfTheVulvaCupcakes Sat 09-Jan-16 10:27:38

Absolutely, Sooty. If you don't want to end up in prison for rape, don't rape people.

MorrisZapp Sat 09-Jan-16 10:32:32

To be fair, I can't see anybody asking that this man be placed in a women's prison.

EmpressOfTheVulvaCupcakes Sat 09-Jan-16 10:36:34

Search for Davina Ayrton on Twitter and you'll find plenty of them, Morris.

TheSecondViola Sat 09-Jan-16 12:33:34

Lots of people are asking for just that.

I had plenty of sympathy for the last case, a non-violent minor offender sent to mens prison, but this one? Couldn't give a shite where a rapist ends up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now