Talk

Advanced search

To be enraged they have discontiued these maternity leggings...

(11 Posts)
Klaptrap Sun 03-Jan-16 19:07:35

...and ask for alternative recommendations?

I found lovely, comfortable, maternity leggings from Jojo Maman Bebe - I have two pairs. I wear them daily under dresses as they are much more comfortable than maternity tights. Just logged into their website to order a couple more pairs and my size is marked as "discontinued". I am very hormonal, but this has sent me into a tizz.

Any suggestions of where to look for leggings (I've tried other styles available from the same retailer and wasn't keen)?

Augustbaby22 Sun 03-Jan-16 19:17:37

I got some great under the bump light blue jeggings from new look online I think I wore them most days!

BillBrysonsBeard Sun 03-Jan-16 19:23:39

These are amazing! So comfy, soft material and come up high without feeling tight. Soooo comfy that I still buy them 2 years after being pregnant.... blushgrin

BillBrysonsBeard Sun 03-Jan-16 19:24:02

Oops you may want the link!

Noppies Women's OTB Lely Skinny Maternity Legging, Black, Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium/Large) www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CQYA67U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_UtxIwbQ23ZZKE

Shirkingfromhome Sun 03-Jan-16 19:30:43

H&M do really comfy maternity leggings. I'm pregnant with my second and they've held their shape / colour enough to wear them this time around too.

Youremywifenow Sun 03-Jan-16 19:31:12

I share your pain. Would suggest overbump Dorothy Perkins ones but they have also disappeared off the website and I want more. Bastards

Scarydinosaurs Sun 03-Jan-16 19:35:42

I loved my Topshop maternity leggings- I got the super thick ones. I also hated maternity tights- but their ones where also amazing. Thick, massive and silky. Win!

Hadron21 Sun 03-Jan-16 19:36:58

Colline from La Redoute.

Champagneformyrealfriends Sun 03-Jan-16 19:39:52

Ring them-them may have some stock still available to purchase directly from them. Xx

acquiescence Sun 03-Jan-16 19:44:51

Boden maternity leggings are the best.
You could look for the ones you like one eBay?

Klaptrap Sun 03-Jan-16 21:11:02

Thank you all for the excellent suggestions, I will be checking them all out!

eBay is a good call too - didn't think of that with baby brain! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now