Talk

Advanced search

To be strangely fascinated?

(11 Posts)
mincepieprivateeye Wed 30-Dec-15 19:10:38

I got one of those battery operated foot file things for Christmas. I'm amazed at the amount of dead powdery skin that keeps heaping in to the floor. Disgusting but true fshock I've nearly got normal feet instead if hooves!

Gottagetmoving Wed 30-Dec-15 19:15:38

Me too. I like seeing all the powdery skin coming off, there is so much! grin

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Wed 30-Dec-15 19:18:52

I dont know why but The word hooves makes me ROFL. grin

EponasWildDaughter Wed 30-Dec-15 19:20:41

I enjoy the Ped-Egg for this reason. (no battery required - it's a sophisticated cheese grater in egg form! grin)

(this has reminded me i need to do my trotters)

summerdreams Wed 30-Dec-15 19:39:52

I was also amazed by the amount of skin scary isn't it fblush

RubyWoooo Wed 30-Dec-15 19:42:28

I am interested in buying one of these. Even more so now. Which one did you get, if you don't mind me asking <ponders minefield of automatic foot shavers>

Doublebubblebubble Wed 30-Dec-15 19:42:50

Nope not for me. I do have to ask why they always put the ad on for the ped egg at around dinner time...

Doublebubblebubble Wed 30-Dec-15 19:43:22

*though

RumbleMum Wed 30-Dec-15 19:48:15

Is it actually skin though? I've got one and I thought that powdery substance was stuff coming off the pumice thingy (the rough cylinder thingy that whirls round - sorry, battling flu so a little vague with descriptions!)

Gottagetmoving Wed 30-Dec-15 20:19:40

It's skin. I have a manual metal skin remover....it can on my be skin in the powder that comes off.

mincepieprivateeye Wed 30-Dec-15 21:57:40

Ruby, I've got the Nails inc by micro pedi. I wasn't that sure how much better it would be than a normal hoof file but I don't think if I sat filing from now till Easter I'd get more off than with my new contraption fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now