Talk

Advanced search

FFS vomiting at Christmas again?!?!?

(12 Posts)
MrsTerryPratchett Fri 25-Dec-15 04:34:14

Last year; run up to Christmas. This year; just as we hung stockings and put cookies out for Santa.

Poor little DD. fenvy <that's not envy, it's nausea.

Christmas Eve pajamas are all in the wash.

captaincake Fri 25-Dec-15 04:47:29

DS started vomiting at 3:30. Hope they're both feeling better very soon. We're lying on a bed of towels watching a DVD, fingers crossed it seems to have calmed down.

winchester1 Fri 25-Dec-15 04:47:39

I feel your pain fenvy

Our toddlers atr about two weeks in to d and v with ear infections and we currently lacing more or less everything with antibiotics just to get them into the kids somehow. Straight in just makes them vomit. If there is no improvement by tomorrow we have to take them to hospital for injections instead. Oh has a stinking cold and I've started getting stomach cramps that I can only assume are the start of d and v.
But we only have 14 for dinner so that will be fun. grin

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Fri 25-Dec-15 04:47:51

Poor thing, how old is she?

MrsTerryPratchett Fri 25-Dec-15 05:20:41

Just 5. Poor lamb is asleep.

NotSoFancyNancy Fri 25-Dec-15 06:04:08

Dd2 2yrs also just got sick . We are hoping from a cough rather than a bug. Currently holding her 3 day old brother who will only sleep on me at nighttime. Dream during the day!

FinnDaHuman Fri 25-Dec-15 06:05:05

I have 3 vomiting children. I feel your pain.

Angiefernackerpan Fri 25-Dec-15 06:15:50

I have a 2 year old ds who's vomity. We had to bath him after midnight because of all the sick in his hair, his shrieking woke dd, who we're pretty sure rumbled dh doing the stockings...

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and all the ill dc feel better soon.

MrsTerryPratchett Fri 25-Dec-15 07:03:23

Three days old and/or three kids? Feeling pretty lucky so thanks! Happy Christmas one and all!

LineyReborn Fri 25-Dec-15 07:06:51

I saw your thread, Finn. Sounds grim for all of you. The year we had this - and I was ill, too - we postponed the big dinner till Boxing Day.

Fugghetaboutit Fri 25-Dec-15 07:45:28

winchester are you cancelling your guests coming in case they all catch it?

Hope everyone feels better soon flowers

winchester1 Fri 25-Dec-15 18:42:44

No we told them all and offered to do it next week but they wanted to go ahead and take their chances.
Everyone has just left with full bellies and boxes for lunch. Time will tell how contiguous it is I suppose!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now