Talk

Advanced search

A thread about BASTARD EX's

(33 Posts)
Freeandsinglewater Thu 24-Dec-15 10:29:08

Please vent here about EX's, share your hate!

Got a txt from Ex about 11:30 yesterday saying this:

Next week I won't be able to see DS (3) Would it be possible to be with him tomorrow from 9.30 till 1pm? Thanks.

Really?
Fucking really??????

angry

Why is 4 hours a week too much for him?
Also as I dropped off DS, he does not want to see DS on xmas day!

NaNaNaBatman Thu 24-Dec-15 10:32:41

My Ex is only seeing our 2DC 1 day over the Christmas holidays for 4 hours, he brought them chocolate coins as they are 'too young to understand Christmas anyway'.

Useless!

Freeandsinglewater Thu 24-Dec-15 10:34:49

I have no idea what ex has bought DS for Xmas. It will be interesting to find out!

knobblyknee Thu 24-Dec-15 10:37:39

I'd love to. But he fucked off to Thailand 20 years ago to be a perpetual student so we have no idea what he's doing.

He did announce at one point to MIL he was getting married but that was never mentioned again. Cue jokes about ladyboys...

Freeandsinglewater Thu 24-Dec-15 10:39:21

Knobbly I wish mine would bigger ft to another country.
Then I could have a lie in on a Monday.

grin

LostMySanityCanIBorrowYours Thu 24-Dec-15 10:39:45

Mine has taken my 8yo to have her beautiful curly hair blow dried and straightened despite me asking him not to. It's my fault, apparently, I should look after her hair properly instead of just tying it back and leaving it "a mess". She is 8 years old ffs.

I'm probably disproportionately upset at the amount of heat and product it would have taken to get her hair as straight as it was in the photo I saw and wondering what kind of butcher of a hairdresser would agree to exposing an 8yo to that?

He's seeing her on X-mas, but even that was not simple. She has to look the part for photos and will be adorned with more bling than a xmas cracker. Poor kid.

Freeandsinglewater Thu 24-Dec-15 10:46:15

Lost, that's awful!

knobblyknee Thu 24-Dec-15 10:46:31

We should have a swap meet and throw their car keys into a pot. Then throw away the pot.

Freeandsinglewater Thu 24-Dec-15 10:48:18

Knobbly, sounds good.
But could we do better?

grin grin

LostMySanityCanIBorrowYours Thu 24-Dec-15 10:50:19

Can we fit the actual men-children into the pot before we throw it away or lose it at sea?

PersonalClown Thu 24-Dec-15 10:52:46

Mine hasn't seen DS in 13 years so I don't have to worry about splitting the holidays.

However..... CSA did catch up with him a few months ago and they reckon I should start actually receiving some money in the new year.
I'm not holding my breath.

Freeandsinglewater Thu 24-Dec-15 15:57:33

It turns out, DS(3) has :
a track master train, which he has to bring back to his dad's. sad angry
A police car.

Also he had to wrap MIL, present while 'visiting' his dad's house.

So fucking classy angry

wasonthelist Thu 24-Dec-15 17:52:42

I also have no idea what ex has got DD for christmas as she ignored my emails asking (I know it's deliberate beacause she has responded to the mails she wanted to).

Dropped my DD off on Sunday, won't see her until Monday. Have not been "allowed" Christmas with DD since split - this is the third such Christmas.

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Thu 24-Dec-15 19:46:32

Not seen mine for over 10 years.

It's bliss...

GastonsPomPomWrath Thu 24-Dec-15 19:53:12

Ex hasn't seen the kids in 5 years. Hasn't paid for them either. Hasn't had a proper job until I decided I wasn't going to pay child maintenance options or whatever the chuff they're calling themselves these days. Now he's got himself a job and plasters all over Facebook how well he's doing.

Seeyounearertime Thu 24-Dec-15 19:56:46

My ex:
Had an affair
Emotionally bullied me into buying a house with money left to me in a will.
Refused to leave said house when we split even though she hated me and didn't want to live there.
Ruined the kitchen by breaking doors and never cleaning for the 5 months she lived there.
Didn't pay anything towards the house bills for the 5 months she lived there.
Dug up the garden and ruined a perfectly good lawn gosh dang it.
Told everyone I'd had an affair but left out the bit where she'd had the affair.
Turned all our friends against me with tales of violence and abuse.
When she finally vacated the house she left the front door open and text me the day after she left.
Got rid of my pets without asking and didn't look after the ones she kept very well.
Called the police and accused me of making threats four days before she called them, if I had threatened her why didn't she call them there and then?
Had her brother "tell me off" which made me laugh because he's 15 years my junior.

She was not very nice.

FlatOnTheHill Thu 24-Dec-15 20:18:48

Can honestly say I hate my ex. Too long and involved to write it on here. But im sure I will some day.
If I could get away with it I would get him knee capped! Not joking either.
Yes I know that is extreme but he has been an utter Twunt to me and DS
You are not alone OP

Shakerlackerboomboom Thu 24-Dec-15 20:31:58

Well xp delivered his parcel by Royal Mail today, dd hasn't seen him since June and she's 3.

The gifts are wrapped in happy birthday paper with a birthday card signed 'to dd from nigel' not his name!

Her birthday was September!angry

ravenAK Thu 24-Dec-15 20:33:09

Mine has the kids for 2 weeks (dc & I now live abroad; back in uk for Xmas, arranged & paid for by me, so they can see twunt).

They are apparently in a remote cottage with no WiFi, so dc can't contact me.

At least, so twunt texted in between merrily posting pictures of 'Me & my kids!!!!' all over Facebook, the great steaming nit...

DeltaZeta Thu 24-Dec-15 20:38:46

My ex isn't seeing the kids tomorrow as he lives too far away. He'll see them on Boxing Day instead. He has given me one tiny present each for them to open tomorrow (think it's chocolate coins) but told them at his last contact weekend that not to worry about the tiny present because when he sees them on Boxing Day he's going to give them loads of presents that will be much better than the ones mummy has bought them. hmm

ElfOnTheBoozeShelf Thu 24-Dec-15 20:41:32

Mine dragged me through court last year, did the typical abuser tactic of claiming I was the abuser, damn near destroyed me. He was awarded every other weekend, plus two weeks in the summer, a week at Easter, a week at Christmas, and alternate Christmases. Of course he's never done those large periods of time (which is fine - DC has developed an anxiety disordered due to contact, so am not going to force it), but he also bailed on Christmas, and is instead having 48hrs next week.

Cock.

Still - better for DC.

SapphireSeptember Thu 24-Dec-15 20:55:33

I only met my ex once, (nearly ten years ago,) he was still a git and I have no idea where he is now or what he's doing since he spilt up with the girl he was with who I sort of knew. Didn't help that they were ramming their relationship down the throats of an entire online community while he was throwing nasty barbed comments at me. angry

*and breathe* It was a long time ago and in the meantime I met and married my DH, moved halfway across the country, got a job, recovered from depression, have met loads of other lovely people and done some wonderful things. grin I think I won.

LapsedPacifist Thu 24-Dec-15 21:00:34

Mine is in Morocco with his lady-friend - for the 4th year running!

<Gives thank to the Goddess / lights some solstice candles / sacrifices large ram etc...>

niceupthedance Thu 24-Dec-15 21:30:31

It's DS's birthday today, his father was supposed to come over at 3 and stay the night and we'd all go to his mum's tomorrow. 5pm I get a text saying he's got a headache and he's not coming. Twat.

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Thu 24-Dec-15 21:54:38

Exes dad died not long before Xmas, when he was a teen. So he didn't really do Xmas. Happy to accept gifts and food from my family to hmm

He has been with new GF 4 years, she has no kids, but all of a sudden, x loves Xmas!

Xmas with ds aged 0 through to 8 was always ignored... But not any more. He makes an effort now.

As for presents... Dd got t-shirts that are too small, without the packaging. Ds got an unwrapped Star Wars model.

I didn't get a penny for my time or fuel, taking them to meet him. He doesn't have a car at the moment, so I helped out and knew they were safe!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now