Aibu to not know what to make of this

(8 Posts)
Tamponlady Thu 17-Dec-15 21:15:21

Warning may be upsetting

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3364345/Mother-forced-miscarriage-32-weeks-pregnant-jailed.html

I am pro choice however not sure what to make of this why didn't she see her GP

And it's the lying to the paramedics that makes me feel this was thought out nd clearly she knew she was doing wrong

I suspect she may of thought her partner would of left her for she had wanted a termination but tbh the truth is out and he's left her any way

MsJamieFraser Thu 17-Dec-15 21:23:57

It was not a forced miscarriage, she murdered a baby at 32-34 weeks, she also hid another child, I have no idea where you have got that her partner would have left her hmm

In my opinion she should have got longer, that poor baby.

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Thu 17-Dec-15 21:24:57

I don't think she should have been jailed for this.

Anyone who goes to such extreme measures to not be pregnant anymore needs help, not punishment imo.

That said I don't know all of the details of the case, just the few reported facts.

Notimefortossers Thu 17-Dec-15 21:25:35

It's an article from the Daily Mail, which could well mean there's no truth in it whatsoever

0christmastree5 Thu 17-Dec-15 21:27:37

I wish I hadn't read that. Title needs a warning.

Tamponlady Thu 17-Dec-15 21:30:00

That's why I am not sure what to make I don't want to go down the outraged route

However it dose seem that she lied

The boyfriend leaving thing was just me musing why she didn't tell him seeing as they lived together I just wondered if it was a case of her knowing there relationship would be over if she didn't keep the baby once reviled if all is correct it just boggles the mind why she didn't seek medical help at the start rather that order some thing on line confused

Tamponlady Thu 17-Dec-15 21:31:16

Hi I did place a warning before the link sorry about that it's very sad

If memory serves me correct there was a case a wile back but the women is question was married I think

UterusUterusGhali Thu 17-Dec-15 21:48:40

She shouldn't have been jailed.

I expect she was very unwell at the time; she hadn't had antenatal care, I presume.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now