Talk

Advanced search

Aibu to think the strange thing is not the bath time with your child it's the posting in on line

(6 Posts)
Tamponlady Thu 17-Dec-15 19:17:41

m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/8825784?1450356030&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

That's it really it's not odd to have a bath with you small child however what I do find odd is taking a picture To post on line

There are lots of moments we have with our kids put not all of them need to be on line and I think this is one of them

MissFitt68 Thu 17-Dec-15 19:18:51

So why are you spreading it further?

Tamponlady Thu 17-Dec-15 19:22:55

A lot of people seems to think it's fine so I wonder weather I am wrong it just seems very very odd to me I open to having my mind changed

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Thu 17-Dec-15 19:23:51

It's just the way it is now. People share all sorts of things. Some people choose to share more than others, that's their call.

Junosmum Thu 17-Dec-15 20:55:35

I agree. I think it's totally wrong the way the man has been treated, if he, his partner and his child are comfortable with it then what's the issue. However I think posting a photo online was almost asking for trouble.

ScarlettDarling Thu 17-Dec-15 22:17:49

Well, he's very clear about why he's posted it. It seems like it isn't something he would routinely post, but has done as a reaction to those ridiculous claims that fathers who share baths with their dc are paedophiles.

When people say vile things sometimes people have to stand up and disagree. Good for him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now