Talk

Advanced search

Since social people have lost all perspective on what's private

(6 Posts)
Tamponlady Tue 15-Dec-15 20:13:37

My dear friends sisters boyfriend is cheating on her with a older lady, how do I know this because she posted the grim grim details on Facebook with a picture of his stuff all over the flat landing confused

And last week I had another friend posting a picture of her in bed with her husband however she was in a very compermising position and I thought actually to much information

People post pictures of there kids naked etc what's wrong with people is nothing private anymore

LittlestLightOnTheTree Tue 15-Dec-15 21:31:38

Nope! You even get pictures of gaudy Xmas decs and loads of stuff wrapped up under trees pretending to be masses of presents because they are so so special and get loads more than anyone else!! Not

ilovesooty Tue 15-Dec-15 21:34:04

I think I'd get some different friends who can use social media responsibly.

TwoSmellyDogs Tue 15-Dec-15 21:36:50

I agree with sooty. I'd get some real friends.

lilydaisyrose Tue 15-Dec-15 21:49:20

Not everyone does it. I don't have any social media accounts any longer and am happy to keep my private life private. If you don't have FB/twitter/instagram then you can't look - is this an option for you if it bothers you?

Oysterbabe Tue 15-Dec-15 22:09:28

Yeah I just delete people who annoy me. Most people don't do this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now